The New Norm Company
Norm is not just another brand on the market, it’s a holistic concept driven by three mantra:
Sustainability: it is the core of what we are. From material selection, choice of supplier, transport, packaging…sustainability is the fundamental of all our decisions.
Transparency: We are 100% transparent, on our suppliers and on our costs. We have nothing to hide and we are proud to show how we are working.
Modernity: Our products are young, innovative and turned toward the future.
Articles about The New Norm Company:
- June 16, 2021 Hybrid Work Series, Part 2: How will we organise work spaces? An interview with Max Verteletskyi, CEO of Spaceti
- June 8, 2021 Hamburg-based Resourcify raises €3 million to expand its waste-management platform
- June 4, 2021 UK insurtech startup Urban Jungle raises €9.3 million to scale rapidly and diversify into new insurance products
- May 31, 2021 What’s it really like to fundraise whilst pregnant? Female founders share their stories
- May 26, 2021 Barcelona-based delivery unicorn Glovo announces multiple acquisitions of Delivery Hero in Central and Eastern Europe
- May 21, 2021 “The ability to orchestrate spaces in which employees love to work in, is going to be crucial”: Interview with Locatee’s CEO & co-founder, Thomas Kessler
- May 17, 2021 Stockholm-based martech startup Relatable is acquired by Bambuser, to boost livestream social commerce
- May 13, 2021 5 signs your startup should be outsourcing
- May 11, 2021 Warsaw-based ProperGate raises €1 million to digitalise construction site logistics
- May 11, 2021 “From Zoom fatigue, to after-hours pings on Slack, the typical work experience is fuelling burnout”: Interview with Qatalog’s founder and CEO, Tariq Rauf
- May 10, 2021 British startup smol, an eco homecare brand, raises €27.9 million to continue expanding in new markets
- May 7, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (3-7 May 2021)
- May 7, 2021 Copenhagen-based Nøie raises €9.9. million to apply a tech-driven approach to combatting chronic skin conditions
- May 4, 2021 Stockholm-based martech startup DanAds bags €4 million to expand across Europe
- April 29, 2021 “We push boundaries. This is the only way to beat fraudsters, who themselves are constantly adapting”: Interview with SEON’s CEO & co-founder, Tamas Kadar
- April 23, 2021 “To prepare for fundraising, entrepreneurs should thoroughly think about the key make-or-break points of their business”: Interview with Picus Capital’s Founding Partner & Managing Director, Robin Godenrath
- April 14, 2021 Berlin-based Wire closes €17.4 million Series B funding to continue expansion of its secure collaboration platform
- April 8, 2021 Dublin-based cybersecurity startup Tines snaps up €21.9 million to expand in the US