The New Norm Company
Norm is not just another brand on the market, it’s a holistic concept driven by three mantra:
Sustainability: it is the core of what we are. From material selection, choice of supplier, transport, packaging…sustainability is the fundamental of all our decisions.
Transparency: We are 100% transparent, on our suppliers and on our costs. We have nothing to hide and we are proud to show how we are working.
Modernity: Our products are young, innovative and turned toward the future.
Articles about The New Norm Company:
- February 25, 2021 What will the future of work be like in 2021 and beyond?
- January 27, 2021 The Global Startup Awards 2020 Global Winners have been announced!
- January 21, 2021 Polish startup Pergamin raises €660K to grow its contract automation platform
- January 11, 2021 Vilnius-based Biomatter Designs raises €500k to develop AI for generative protein design
- January 6, 2021 5 traits to look for when building your team in 2021
- January 5, 2021 Estonian digital building operator R8tech raises €900K to enter new markets
- December 18, 2020 “Democratization is key to why fintech has been so disruptive”: Interview with Chip’s CEO and founder, Simon Rabin
- December 18, 2020 German startup CoachHub lands €25 million to democratise coaching further across Europe, Asia and the US
- December 17, 2020 “In a nutshell: Investors simply weren’t necessary”: Interview with SmallPDF’s co-founder & CEO, Manuel Stofer and Dennis Just
- December 16, 2020 Dublin-based FoodMarble raises €2.1 million to scale its at-home digestive health solution
- December 4, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 70+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 30-Dec 4, 2020)
- December 4, 2020 “We’ll see doctors and AI blended to provide better healthcare”: Interview with Piotr Orzechowski, CEO of Infermedica
- December 3, 2020 “The biggest wins I had were always attributable to finding the right people”: Interview with Ning Li, founder of MADE.COM and Typology
- December 1, 2020 London-based enterprise supplier risk and resilience platform Contingent raises €1.9 million seed round
- December 1, 2020 “We need brilliant early years education if we want the next generation of children to thrive”: Interview with tiney’s CEO and founder, Brett Wigdortz
- December 1, 2020 Remote-first startup SuperNormal raises €1.6 million seed round to build a video collaboration tool for busy teams
- November 26, 2020 BOOKR, the Hungarian edtech startup working for literacy, receives over €2 million in funding
- November 26, 2020 Swedish fashiontech startup Material Exchange lands €5 million to boost its digital material management solution