The New Norm Company
Norm is not just another brand on the market, it’s a holistic concept driven by three mantra:
Sustainability: it is the core of what we are. From material selection, choice of supplier, transport, packaging…sustainability is the fundamental of all our decisions.
Transparency: We are 100% transparent, on our suppliers and on our costs. We have nothing to hide and we are proud to show how we are working.
Modernity: Our products are young, innovative and turned toward the future.
Articles about The New Norm Company:
- October 21, 2021 Join BIO-Europe on October 27 and tune in to the InnoStars Awards 2021 (Sponsored)
- October 20, 2021 Scale your startup and grow your business to full potential with Sendinblue (Sponsored)
- October 19, 2021 Interview with Agua NEA, the first 100% plastic- and BPA-free Mineral Water brand in Spain (Sponsored)
- October 18, 2021 London-based HR startup Deel raises over €366 million in Series D funding to continue transforming the future of work
- October 15, 2021 London-based fintech startup Plum raised additional €12 million in funding to become Europe’s ultimate money management app
- October 12, 2021 Urban sustainability technology fund 2150 aims to invest €268 million to reshape the urban environment
- October 8, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (October 4-8)
- September 29, 2021 “Transparency is absolutely key for helping your team and your business grow” – Interview with Pleo’s co-founder and CEO Jeppe Rindom
- September 22, 2021 “Our goal is to showcase what femtech can accomplish and that it is worth investing in”: Interview with Flo’s (the period tracker app) CEO and co-founder, Dmitry Gurski
- September 22, 2021 Zurich-based Locatee raises €7.1 million to help businesses adapt to new office environments
- September 22, 2021 Fundraising Etiquette: A Guide for Founders – Part 1, Preparation
- September 21, 2021 Stockholm-based Lunch.Co raises €500k to establish its peer-to-peer lunch app across Nordic offices
- September 9, 2021 Portuguese startup TAIKAI snaps up €2 million for its blockchain solution for open innovation and recruitment
- September 6, 2021 London-based OLIO nabs €36.2 million to take a bite out of food waste
- August 30, 2021 Shaken or stirred? 10 European drinktech startups shaking up 2021
- August 25, 2021 10 of the most promising Dublin-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 24, 2021 Traveltech startup RoomPriceGenie brings in €1.8 million to continue disrupting hospitality pricing automation
- August 23, 2021 Polish startup Cardiomatics raises €2.7 million to expand its cloud AI tool for ECG analysis