The House Coworking
Coworking space | Managed offices | Meeting rooms | Roof terrace | 300mbs
Lots of options, including managed offices, coworking, meeting rooms, conference space and 2 awesome roof terraces.
Perfect for digital nomads, startups, location independent professionals and travellers passing through.
Stand up desks, a cafe-strength espresso machine and the fastest internet speeds in town.
Most importantly we are a community. We share ideas, projects and help each other grow.
Drop by, take a look and book your free 1 day trial!
Articles about The House Coworking:
- July 29, 2021 10 super promising Riga-based startups to watch in 2021
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- March 8, 2021 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- February 11, 2021 The Future Hamburg Award 2021 calls on startups for the city of the future (Sponsored)
- July 7, 2020 Latvia’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- June 12, 2020 You’re tired of working from home? Here are 100+ of Europe’s coolest co-working spaces
- March 9, 2020 10 promising Poland-based startups to watch in 2020
- December 16, 2019 Winners of the 2019 Global Startup Awards announced in Changsha, China
- December 5, 2019 Nordic Startup Awards 2019 Regional Winners announced in Copenhagen
- November 21, 2019 Regional winners of the 6th Central European Startup Awards announced in Bucharest
- November 8, 2019 London-based workspace provider Techspace raises additional €5.8 million to expand across Europe
- November 4, 2019 Ten urbantech startups selected to support the development of sustainable cities
- July 19, 2019 Madrid’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- June 27, 2019 Copenhagen’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- April 11, 2019 Ten European startups have qualified for the new Future Hamburg Award (Sponsored)
- March 13, 2019 Paris’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- February 15, 2019 Amsterdam’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- January 30, 2019 10 Latvian startups to look out for in 2019