The Good Seat
Articles about The Good Seat:
- December 29, 2022 Tackling fast fashion and retail’s sustainability problem | Interview with Save Your Wardrobe founder Hasna Kourda
- November 3, 2022 Women-led startups perform better. Swiss-based Privilège Ventures has now launched a fund specifically to support them
- July 26, 2022 Scaleup Landing Pad Hamburg: Supporting scaleups to grow and expand! (Sponsored)
- July 8, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 4-8)
- May 6, 2022 Europe’s top investors will pitch to startups at next week’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 26, 2022 Heura Foods Co-Founder and CEO Marc Coloma will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- January 14, 2022 Swiss startup Scewo develops power wheelchair to help people with mobility issues climb stairs
- August 20, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 16-20)
- July 26, 2021 5 ways to make hybrid work, well… work!
- July 16, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 12-16)
- July 2, 2021 “Leave your ego aside, roll up your sleeves and surround yourself with people that are passionate and capable”: Interview with Hristo Borisov, CEO/Co-Founder, Payhawk
- June 22, 2021 Business accounts for founders? ‘Reimagine’ a better future (Sponsored)
- May 6, 2021 10 employee perks and wellbeing exercises that are easy to incorporate
- March 11, 2021 “The most beautiful relationship between entrepreneurs and investors is when they are on the same team”: Interview with investor and founder, Jacqueline van den Ende
- January 22, 2021 5 questions you should ask to determine if an investor is the right fit for you
- November 30, 2020 How good payment solutions can help your business grow (Sponsored)
- August 28, 2020 British urban mobility startup Beryl gets approval for e-scooter trials in Norwich, UK
- July 23, 2020 “I wish to inspire more female and unrepresented founders to join this tribe of challengers”: Interview with Roberta Lucca, co-founder of Bossa Studios games and BAFTA winner