The Good Mood Co
Following its ‘mood, memory, focus’ approach to wellness, The Good Mood Co aims to help urban residents feel less drained, get better sleep, detox and think better. We designed the world’s very first complete, natural recovery pack dedicated to city dwellers. With its unique and curated 36 active ingredients, including natural plant extracts such as ginkgo biloba, ashwagandha and passion flower, the pack is a more targeted solution to burnout than a regular store-bought multivitamin. In addition, the digital solution offers health hacks and lifestyle tips to assist wellbeing, creating a positive ecosystem that accelerates personal wellness goals. Last but not least, The Good Mood Co products are friendly for the conscious consumer as its products are eco-friendly, vegetarian and contain “no nasties”.
Articles about The Good Mood Co:
- January 20, 2021 Are founders with ‘extroverted’ personalities usually more successful?
- October 28, 2020 London-based ‘next gen’ market research startup Streetbees raises €34 million to advance deeptech to decode human behaviour
- May 29, 2020 “Users determine our roadmap”: Interview with Tiimo’s co-founder Helene Lassen Nørlem
- March 7, 2020 10 promising femtech startups to watch in 2020 (Women’s Day special)
- October 4, 2019 Auticon: the social enterprise employing people on the autism spectrum
- September 27, 2019 10 European HR startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- July 26, 2019 10 European startups improving employee well-being
- July 23, 2019 10 London-based startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- July 9, 2019 Founders, do your startup a favor: go to sleep!
- July 8, 2019 Dutch HR tech startup 2DAYSMOOD raises €360k for its 15-second employee well-being surveys
- June 20, 2019 From burnt out to flourishing, how to achieve well-being at the workplace – Interview with Madeleine Evans, founder and CEO of Levell
- June 3, 2019 10 European startups revolutionizing mental health
- May 6, 2019 Meet Tribe: The winner of our big pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- July 31, 2018 8 European startups that set out to enable you to live a happier life
- May 15, 2018 Company Culture: 10 clever ways to keep employees creative and motivated
- April 23, 2018 Ready for Takeoff: Some last-minute info regarding this year’s EU-Startups Summit tomorrow in Barcelona!
- June 8, 2017 Everyone can learn how to be good enough in sales to be dangerous – interview with Steli Efti
- December 22, 2016 Silicon Valley is so 90s. Lisbon: The 7 hills’ city is the new “hot”