The Good Mood Co
Following its ‘mood, memory, focus’ approach to wellness, The Good Mood Co aims to help urban residents feel less drained, get better sleep, detox and think better. We designed the world’s very first complete, natural recovery pack dedicated to city dwellers. With its unique and curated 36 active ingredients, including natural plant extracts such as ginkgo biloba, ashwagandha and passion flower, the pack is a more targeted solution to burnout than a regular store-bought multivitamin. In addition, the digital solution offers health hacks and lifestyle tips to assist wellbeing, creating a positive ecosystem that accelerates personal wellness goals. Last but not least, The Good Mood Co products are friendly for the conscious consumer as its products are eco-friendly, vegetarian and contain “no nasties”.
Articles about The Good Mood Co:
- January 16, 2023 Managing mental wellbeing in the workplace | The EU-Startups Guide
- November 10, 2022 Unleashing period power for good with communication and community | Insights from Alice Pelton – Founder of The Lowdown
- November 8, 2022 10 European startups engaging employees for more connected teams
- October 27, 2022 London-based Pixaera raises €5.7 million to upskill staff through immersive play-based learning
- September 7, 2022 10 European startups improving our mental health and wellbeing
- April 5, 2022 Making a logo online: the ultimate guide from Turbologo (Sponsored)
- April 1, 2022 “Our social impact goes beyond the environment to support positive health and wellbeing”: Interview with Caroline Seton, Co-Founder and Head of Growth at HumanForest
- February 9, 2022 “We truly believe that we are stronger together” : Interview with Hormona Co-Founders, Jasmine Tagesson (COO) and Karolina Löfqvist (CEO)
- January 20, 2021 Are founders with ‘extroverted’ personalities usually more successful?
- October 28, 2020 London-based ‘next gen’ market research startup Streetbees raises €34 million to advance deeptech to decode human behaviour
- May 29, 2020 “Users determine our roadmap”: Interview with Tiimo’s co-founder Helene Lassen Nørlem
- March 7, 2020 10 promising femtech startups to watch in 2020 (Women’s Day special)
- October 4, 2019 Auticon: the social enterprise employing people on the autism spectrum
- September 27, 2019 10 European HR startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- July 26, 2019 10 European startups improving employee well-being
- July 23, 2019 10 London-based startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- July 9, 2019 Founders, do your startup a favor: go to sleep!
- July 8, 2019 Dutch HR tech startup 2DAYSMOOD raises €360k for its 15-second employee well-being surveys