The Good Hair
Using data, The Good Hair Co. finds the best products for kinky, coily, curly and wavy haired consumers hair types to meet their maintenance and styling needs in a monthly subscription box!
Articles about The Good Hair:
- February 23, 2021 2150 announces €130 million first close of fund for companies focusing on urban sustainability
- January 25, 2021 10 promising Greece-based startups to watch in 2021
- January 20, 2021 Are founders with ‘extroverted’ personalities usually more successful?
- January 18, 2021 British low-alcohol spirits startup CleanCo lands €7.8 million to promote ‘hangover-free drinking’ internationally
- December 15, 2020 Top 10 books to give startup enthusiasts these Christmas holidays
- December 3, 2020 “The biggest wins I had were always attributable to finding the right people”: Interview with Ning Li, founder of MADE.COM and Typology
- November 23, 2020 British musictech startup Audoo secures €5.8 million to ensure artists are paid accurately
- November 11, 2020 Thinking about selling/merging? Here are 10 great talks to get up-to-date on M&A
- September 11, 2020 Spain’s banking giant Santander spins out its fintech VC firm while doubling allocated funds to $400 million
- August 26, 2020 Thinking about becoming an entrepreneur? Check out what these founders and VCs have to say
- July 29, 2020 “The key long-term change will be internationalisation of startup investment”: Interview with Seedrs co-founder and Executive Chairman, Jeff Lynn
- June 17, 2020 Stockholm-based Instabox, a package delivery startup, launches Instabikes service
- June 3, 2020 Copenhagen-based Good Monday nabs €3.5 million to change the way we run offices
- April 24, 2020 Boost your career: 10 online courses every entrepreneur should take
- April 22, 2020 What do startups and VCs think of the UK’s initiative to save startups?
- April 14, 2020 8 inspiring Netflix series for your quarantine watch list
- April 8, 2020 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- April 6, 2020 Yapily raises €12 million to drive open banking across Europe