The Business Plan Shop
With our business plan software:
-You can easily create a financial forecast over 3 or 5 years
- We guide you step by step with clear instructions and examples
- You can export your document in MS Word or PDF format
- You get an investor ready business plan
Our business plan software enables you to easily create a financial forecast in order to assess the profitability of your project and the amount of capital required. Present your project to banks and investors with confidence, using a relevant structure and user-friendly formatting.
Articles about The Business Plan Shop:
- February 1, 2023 Paulina Jänsch, Founding Partner of Leanox Impact Capital, will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- January 27, 2023 6 Lessons on resilience from emerging markets for European startups
- January 26, 2023 Pitch on stage at this year’s EU-Startups Summit on April 20-21 in Barcelona – compete for a €160k Prize Package!
- January 26, 2023 10 super exciting Greek startups to watch in 2023 and beyond!
- January 26, 2023 Paris-based Welcome to the Jungle swings into its Series C round with €50 million to boost employer branding
- January 25, 2023 Troubled Unicorns? 10 European unicorns which recently had layoffs
- January 25, 2023 A new era for retail? London-based Emperia bags €9 million to scale metaverse ecommerce
- January 25, 2023 BibeCoffee brews up €2.1 million to shake up the coffee industry with digital tech
- January 23, 2023 Growing the Greek startup ecosystem | Insights from Angeliki Pittarokoili
- January 23, 2023 Sustainable chocolate brand Love Cocoa unwraps €4.8 million to push forward chocolate innovation
- January 23, 2023 Amsterdam-based Crisp consolidates its status as a market leader with acquisition of De Krat
- January 20, 2023 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 16-20)
- January 16, 2023 The importance of adaptability and being quick on your feet | Interview with Matt Connelly, Founder and CEO of ihateironing
- January 10, 2023 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | December 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- January 10, 2023 10 awesome Austrian startups to watch in 2023!
- January 5, 2023 10 super promising startups from the Netherlands to watch in 2023!
- January 2, 2023 Towards a new future of commerce that is circular, sustainable and pre-loved | Interview with the founder & CEO of Faircado
- December 29, 2022 Tackling fast fashion and retail’s sustainability problem | Interview with Save Your Wardrobe founder Hasna Kourda