The AI Journal
The AI Journal provides you with the latest news, events, reports, and more within the field of AI and emerging technologies.
Our mission is to provide our readers with maximum value to give them the knowledge to make informed decisions. We aim to become the go-to media site for anything relating to AI, Autonomous Technology, Automation, Data, Healthcare Technology, Insurance Technology, Machine Learning, IoT, Quantum Computing, and much more.
Articles about The AI Journal:
- September 14, 2022 Norwegian startup Nomono lands over €3.5 million as podcasting and audio content demand keeps soaring
- September 7, 2022 10 European startups improving our mental health and wellbeing
- September 6, 2022 10 cool tech and startup events to check out this September and October
- September 6, 2022 Ready-to-go media relations strategies for startups to boost success
- August 22, 2022 Super important PR tactics that B2B startups need to know
- July 4, 2022 Challenging the status quo of healthcare: Jonas Muff tells us about the vision behind Vara
- July 1, 2022 10 Books to inspire every entrepreneur this summer
- May 31, 2022 Finding mentors and balancing hustle and mental health. Interview with Ana Wolsztajn, VC Investor and CMO at KAYA VC
- May 9, 2022 Belfast-based Send-Off appoints globally experienced advisory team to launch pioneering solution
- April 11, 2022 Coaching-as-a-Service: 5 European startups making training and guidance for employees more accessible
- April 6, 2022 Euronews Group Chairman Michael Peters will speak at the EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- March 8, 2022 TOP 100: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- January 26, 2022 The O-1 Visa for Startup Founders: Where to Start and How to Qualify for this U.S. Work Visa (Sponsored)
- November 24, 2021 Join the EWA Networking Online Event 2021 on Dec. 9 – dedicated to European women bringing fresh ideas to agrifood (Sponsored)
- October 26, 2021 World Fund: The European search engine Ecosia launches a €350 million climate VC fund
- October 15, 2021 Apply now for SpinLab – The HHL Accelerator, which is one of Europe’s top ranked accelerator programs! (Sponsored)
- September 15, 2021 Paris-based SaaS startup folk raises €2.8 million to reinvent and replace CRMs
- August 16, 2021 Notes from a female founder: Boosting female representation in the startup world