The AI Journal
The AI Journal provides you with the latest news, events, reports, and more within the field of AI and emerging technologies.
Our mission is to provide our readers with maximum value to give them the knowledge to make informed decisions. We aim to become the go-to media site for anything relating to AI, Autonomous Technology, Automation, Data, Healthcare Technology, Insurance Technology, Machine Learning, IoT, Quantum Computing, and much more.
Articles about The AI Journal:
- June 11, 2021 Prague-based Time is Ltd. raises €4.6 million to solve companies’ productivity challenges in the agile era
- June 3, 2021 “The more technology available for women, the better”: Interview with Natural Cycles’ co-founder and CEO, Elina Berglund
- April 27, 2021 5 things that made the early days of the internet more exciting
- April 15, 2021 “The only formula of success is Business = Life”: Interview with Ajax Systems’ CEO, Aleksandr Konotopskyi
- February 8, 2021 10 promising Estonian startups kicking ass in 2021
- December 29, 2020 5 New Year’s resolutions every entrepreneur should make
- December 22, 2020 Non-violent communication: What is it, and how can my startup use it?
- December 17, 2020 Berlin-based actio lands €8.5 million to help users pick up new habits
- December 15, 2020 Top 10 books to give startup enthusiasts these Christmas holidays
- December 14, 2020 10 PR mistakes every startup makes (and how to avoid them)
- December 10, 2020 10 cool Christmas gifts made for you by European startups
- December 4, 2020 “We’ll see doctors and AI blended to provide better healthcare”: Interview with Piotr Orzechowski, CEO of Infermedica
- November 19, 2020 The 30 best universities and business schools for entrepreneurship in Europe
- November 4, 2020 Blockchers presents 4 exciting blockchain startups tracking raw materials and information (Sponsored)
- October 26, 2020 London-based femtech Clementine nabs €1.1 million to improve the emotional wellbeing of millions of women
- October 13, 2020 Meet the 20 European scaleups that made it into the finals of this year’s EIT Digital Challenge
- October 5, 2020 Want to network online? Check out these European LinkedIn alternatives
- September 18, 2020 Apply now for the chance to join our team of editorial contributors