Text United is a software company that simplifies translation of documentation and software through the means of language technology. It provides a Translation Management System for companies looking to create and maintain multilingual apps, tech docs and websites, removing the chaos from translation and blending the processes of ordering, translation and delivery in one. Any formats of resource files along with strings/content kept within a database can be integrated thanks to our integrations. The center of Text United is the translation memory technology - an engine that helps to decrease translation costs, maintain language consistency and speed up translations.
Articles about Text United:
- November 18, 2022 Digitizing the global supply chain | Interview with Christina Rebel, Co-founder, Wikifactory
- November 14, 2022 Tech to the Rescue reaches over 100 Ukrainian organisations to support digital transformation
- November 8, 2022 Carble: The startup that’s just secured new funding to reward deforestation-free farming
- October 31, 2022 Sustainability: What it really means – from an investor perspective
- October 19, 2022 Fighting flying-high levels of greenwashing
- October 10, 2022 Inventing the future with scientific breakthroughs: Interview with Tess van Stekelenburg from Hummingbird Ventures
- August 5, 2022 Milan-based Deliveristo bags €7 million for its innovative foodtech marketplace
- August 2, 2022 Estonian healthtech startup Antegenes secures €2.3 million to advance personalised cancer prevention
- May 4, 2022 Meet the 60+ companies exhibiting at our upcoming EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- February 23, 2022 “We’re reimagining meat to spare land and resources, but never flavour” : Interview with Nicolas Morin-Forest, CEO and Co-founder of Gourmey
- January 6, 2022 French HR startup PayFit raises €254 million to simplify the payroll and HR processes for SMEs globally
- September 10, 2021 10 Barcelona-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- August 12, 2021 10 Manchester-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- July 28, 2021 5 upcoming blockchain trends you should expect by 2030
- July 14, 2021 Why founders are not just building businesses, but building our collective future
- July 9, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 110 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 5 -July 9)
- July 6, 2021 Grenoble-based Verkor nabs €100 million to develop high-performance sustainable battery cells in France
- April 22, 2021 Ready to learn? Check out these educational talks at the EU-Startups Summit!