Text Approach is a professional data analytic start up that solves human language challenges in Big Data and social media using natural language processing techniques, multilingual text analytics and fast, cost-effective natural language interfaces.
Besides, we are language resources specialists, we translate and localize and publish huge range of diverse materials, everything from business cards to brochure, catalogues, magazines, conversations, contracts and software applications.
Text Approach plays an important role in the translation markets. We work in all areas of industry, software, electronics, medical technology, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, automotive, aeronautics, contracts, clothing, food, video gaming and more.
Clients can depend on Text Approach to deliver high quality, on-time communications with professional, friendly, responsive service that gives you peace of mind.
For further information about these or other services, or to obtain a quotation, please call Text Approach Company on: 078 4736 2426 or use our Contact Page.
• Software localization (user interfaces, online help, software manuals)
• SAP translation (SAP system translation, SAP documentation and training material)
• Marketing Translation (press releases, product presentations, advertising campaigns)
• Creation of language packages & installation the packs and country versions.
• Multilingual Semantic database build (ULM, NOSQL, RDF, Ontologies)
• NLP for semantic parsing & Data Lineage and relationship databases
• NLP toolkits such as CoreNLP, LanguageTool and WordNet
• Software version control concepts and tools (Git)
Industry: NLP, Semantic Web, Linguistic Validation, Localization, Medical Transcription, Terminology.
Text Approach is registered in England & Wales
Registration number: 10056128
Articles about Text Approach:
- December 1, 2022 Barcelona: The past, present and future of a European startup hub
- November 28, 2022 Finding opportunities in the blind spots of VC | Insights from BackingMinds CEO, Sara Resvik
- November 28, 2022 Harnessing AM for a sustainable, circular world | Interview with the Founders of f3nice
- November 28, 2022 London-based Toucan snapped up by PayaCharity to enhance the digitisation of donations
- November 23, 2022 Malmö-based Occtoo lands €4.6 million to enable digital teams to create relevant customer experiences with speed
- November 22, 2022 Climate tech topping the European investment agenda
- November 22, 2022 Spanish startup Cobee secures €40 million for its staff wellbeing platform and looks to expand in new markets
- November 18, 2022 Digitizing the global supply chain | Interview with Christina Rebel, Co-founder, Wikifactory
- November 18, 2022 Women in Agrifood Summit: Future-proofing Europe’s food supply. Register to join today! (Sponsored)
- November 16, 2022 Harnessing social networks to hire the social media generation: Adway scores €10 million
- November 15, 2022 10 European startups shaping the future of food with tech
- November 14, 2022 The future of meat is going to be exceptionally tasty: Interview with CTO and co-founder of Meatable, Daan Luining
- November 14, 2022 Tech to the Rescue reaches over 100 Ukrainian organisations to support digital transformation
- November 14, 2022 Attract2Invest: The EIT Health Accelerator that’s taking a completely new approach (Sponsored)
- November 11, 2022 A Blueprint for Success in Europe from a US startup: Beyond (Sponsored)
- November 11, 2022 “The value is in our community” | Interview with Fernando Dellepiane, Co-Founder of Vermut
- November 11, 2022 Munich-based VEGDOG fetches €3.5 million to bring plant-based sustainability to pet food
- November 10, 2022 Unleashing period power for good with communication and community | Insights from Alice Pelton – Founder of The Lowdown