Text Approach is a professional data analytic start up that solves human language challenges in Big Data and social media using natural language processing techniques, multilingual text analytics and fast, cost-effective natural language interfaces.
Besides, we are language resources specialists, we translate and localize and publish huge range of diverse materials, everything from business cards to brochure, catalogues, magazines, conversations, contracts and software applications.
Text Approach plays an important role in the translation markets. We work in all areas of industry, software, electronics, medical technology, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, automotive, aeronautics, contracts, clothing, food, video gaming and more.
Clients can depend on Text Approach to deliver high quality, on-time communications with professional, friendly, responsive service that gives you peace of mind.
For further information about these or other services, or to obtain a quotation, please call Text Approach Company on: 078 4736 2426 or use our Contact Page.
• Software localization (user interfaces, online help, software manuals)
• SAP translation (SAP system translation, SAP documentation and training material)
• Marketing Translation (press releases, product presentations, advertising campaigns)
• Creation of language packages & installation the packs and country versions.
• Multilingual Semantic database build (ULM, NOSQL, RDF, Ontologies)
• NLP for semantic parsing & Data Lineage and relationship databases
• NLP toolkits such as CoreNLP, LanguageTool and WordNet
• Software version control concepts and tools (Git)
Industry: NLP, Semantic Web, Linguistic Validation, Localization, Medical Transcription, Terminology.
Text Approach is registered in England & Wales
Registration number: 10056128
Articles about Text Approach:
- October 15, 2021 Munich-based edtech startup StudySmarter just scored €13.8 million to accelerate its global expansion
- October 13, 2021 London-based insurtech startup Humn secures €11.9 million to expand with its data-driven fleet insurance across Europe
- September 29, 2021 “Transparency is absolutely key for helping your team and your business grow” – Interview with Pleo’s co-founder and CEO Jeppe Rindom
- September 27, 2021 10 promising European startups disrupting the sustainable fashion industry
- September 23, 2021 Fundraising Etiquette: A Guide for Founders – Part 2, Investor Pipeline
- September 10, 2021 10 Barcelona-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- September 7, 2021 Vienna-based healthtech startup contextflow raises €6.7 million Series A round
- September 2, 2021 Why European startups should go multilingual as soon as possible (Sponsored)
- August 26, 2021 10 Hamburg-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- August 18, 2021 Vilnius-based Watalook lands €852K to help independent beauticians manage clients & bookings
- August 12, 2021 The most successful startup founders have these traits in common
- July 28, 2021 5 upcoming blockchain trends you should expect by 2030
- July 26, 2021 10 promising startups emerging from universities right now
- July 14, 2021 Why founders are not just building businesses, but building our collective future
- July 12, 2021 “It is in our nature to be pioneers. We are not wired to wait around for a return to normality”: Interview with BOOM’s CEO Federico Mattia Dolci
- July 9, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 110 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 5 -July 9)
- July 6, 2021 Grenoble-based Verkor nabs €100 million to develop high-performance sustainable battery cells in France
- June 24, 2021 10 costly & risky mistakes too many startups make regarding marketing & branding (Sponsored)