Text Approach is a professional data analytic start up that solves human language challenges in Big Data and social media using natural language processing techniques, multilingual text analytics and fast, cost-effective natural language interfaces.
Besides, we are language resources specialists, we translate and localize and publish huge range of diverse materials, everything from business cards to brochure, catalogues, magazines, conversations, contracts and software applications.
Text Approach plays an important role in the translation markets. We work in all areas of industry, software, electronics, medical technology, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, automotive, aeronautics, contracts, clothing, food, video gaming and more.
Clients can depend on Text Approach to deliver high quality, on-time communications with professional, friendly, responsive service that gives you peace of mind.
For further information about these or other services, or to obtain a quotation, please call Text Approach Company on: 078 4736 2426 or use our Contact Page.
• Software localization (user interfaces, online help, software manuals)
• SAP translation (SAP system translation, SAP documentation and training material)
• Marketing Translation (press releases, product presentations, advertising campaigns)
• Creation of language packages & installation the packs and country versions.
• Multilingual Semantic database build (ULM, NOSQL, RDF, Ontologies)
• NLP for semantic parsing & Data Lineage and relationship databases
• NLP toolkits such as CoreNLP, LanguageTool and WordNet
• Software version control concepts and tools (Git)
Industry: NLP, Semantic Web, Linguistic Validation, Localization, Medical Transcription, Terminology.
Text Approach is registered in England & Wales
Registration number: 10056128
Articles about Text Approach:
- October 30, 2020 5 ways the pandemic will push innovation
- October 23, 2020 “Sustainability is an increasingly important criteria in the decision-making process by customers”: Interview with Tylko’s co-founder Benjamin Kuna
- September 10, 2020 Paris-based reciTAL raises €3.5 million to grow its AI-driven ‘Document Intelligence’ solutions
- August 31, 2020 How will the startups from the South of Italy recover from the pandemic?
- August 14, 2020 7 ways to educate new hires about employee equity compensation (Sponsored)
- July 23, 2020 London-based Quantexa raises €56 million to drive hyper-growth in the big data and analytics ecosystem
- July 10, 2020 “HR’s next breakthrough is towards blue collar jobs”: Interview with Andjaro’s co-founder Quentin Guilluy
- July 8, 2020 UK startup NumberEight raises a €2 million seed round to predict consumer behaviour
- July 1, 2020 Copenhagen-based Beyond Leather Materials raises €1.1 million to make sustainable leather from apple pulp
- July 1, 2020 “Disinfection robots, cleaning robots, e-commerce delivery robots…I see a lot of opportunities”: Interview with Accerion’s founder Willem-Jan Lamers
- June 18, 2020 Storytelling: 5 essential tips for your startup’s success
- June 17, 2020 10 of the most promising European blockchain startups to watch
- June 11, 2020 Paris-based Monk raises €2.1 million to expand its AI-based car damage inspection system
- June 2, 2020 “Ask why until it feels awkward, and then ask once more”: Interview with Mambu’s CEO Eugene Danilkis
- May 29, 2020 “Users determine our roadmap”: Interview with Tiimo’s co-founder Helene Lassen Nørlem
- May 26, 2020 Berlin-based Spectrm, an AI-driven conversational marketing platform, raises €2.7 million
- May 6, 2020 London-based payments startup Banked launches out of beta phase after securing another €2.69 million
- April 24, 2020 Boost your career: 10 online courses every entrepreneur should take