Text Approach is a professional data analytic start up that solves human language challenges in Big Data and social media using natural language processing techniques, multilingual text analytics and fast, cost-effective natural language interfaces.
Besides, we are language resources specialists, we translate and localize and publish huge range of diverse materials, everything from business cards to brochure, catalogues, magazines, conversations, contracts and software applications.
Text Approach plays an important role in the translation markets. We work in all areas of industry, software, electronics, medical technology, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, automotive, aeronautics, contracts, clothing, food, video gaming and more.
Clients can depend on Text Approach to deliver high quality, on-time communications with professional, friendly, responsive service that gives you peace of mind.
For further information about these or other services, or to obtain a quotation, please call Text Approach Company on: 078 4736 2426 or use our Contact Page.
• Software localization (user interfaces, online help, software manuals)
• SAP translation (SAP system translation, SAP documentation and training material)
• Marketing Translation (press releases, product presentations, advertising campaigns)
• Creation of language packages & installation the packs and country versions.
• Multilingual Semantic database build (ULM, NOSQL, RDF, Ontologies)
• NLP for semantic parsing & Data Lineage and relationship databases
• NLP toolkits such as CoreNLP, LanguageTool and WordNet
• Software version control concepts and tools (Git)
Industry: NLP, Semantic Web, Linguistic Validation, Localization, Medical Transcription, Terminology.
Text Approach is registered in England & Wales
Registration number: 10056128
Articles about Text Approach:
- June 21, 2021 12 Software-as-a-Service products to boost the sales results of your startup
- June 21, 2021 10 Black founders of European startups to watch in 2021 & beyond
- June 4, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 105 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 31 – June 4)
- May 14, 2021 How to take care of mental health while working in a fast-paced startup
- May 10, 2021 10 promising circular economy startups to watch in 2021
- May 10, 2021 Karlsruhe-based deeptech AI startup thingsTHINKING snaps up €4.5 million
- May 7, 2021 Copenhagen-based Nøie raises €9.9. million to apply a tech-driven approach to combatting chronic skin conditions
- April 23, 2021 “To prepare for fundraising, entrepreneurs should thoroughly think about the key make-or-break points of their business”: Interview with Picus Capital’s Founding Partner & Managing Director, Robin Godenrath
- April 14, 2021 Berlin-based Wire closes €17.4 million Series B funding to continue expansion of its secure collaboration platform
- April 9, 2021 5 European VC firms focusing on SaaS startups that you should know
- March 1, 2021 “AI music isn’t here in place of traditional music – it’s here to enhance and complement it”: Interview with Loudly’s CEO, Rory Kenny
- February 11, 2021 The Future Hamburg Award 2021 calls on startups for the city of the future (Sponsored)
- January 5, 2021 10 European startups helping you to create (and keep!) new positive habits in 2021
- December 15, 2020 Top 10 books to give startup enthusiasts these Christmas holidays
- December 4, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 70+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 30-Dec 4, 2020)
- November 18, 2020 Blockchers presents 4 exciting blockchain startups shaping the future of energy, legal compliance, consulting, and banking (Sponsored)
- November 17, 2020 What do investors look for? 5 tips from seasoned European investors
- October 30, 2020 5 ways the pandemic will push innovation