We provide a service of hardware product design and development, considering the entire lifecycle as well as the ecosystem and the social context and its implications. It comprises following phases:
– Ideation: We use co-innovation sessions with our clients to shape their insights with a user-driven approach (Design Thinking).
– Design & Engineering: Our engineering team have the market-leading CAD, modelling and simulation tools for PCB electronics and mechanics.
– Prototyping & Validation: We prototype fast to achieve soon a Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
– Certification: We are committed to ensure quality. So, we develop precertification tests making sure products are right the first time and at last reduce Time-to-Market.
We also accompany our clients through a holistic 360º service to manage the entire lifecycle of the products and scale their business. We have a global technology partners network that allows us to offer this service, comprising following phases:
– Manufacturing: We study thoroughly the entire production process to mitigate the risks but also to optimize procedures, times, and costs.
– Supply Chain & Distribution: We use the best practices in the purchasing, with negotiated agreements and sustainable processes.
– Active tracking: We take appropriate action for an effective obsolescence management that lengthens the life of the products.
– Maintenance: We create the maintenance and after-sales service plans that best fits to provide a great customer experience.