Tech Will Save Us
All of our products are vehicles for education that encourage everyone to make, play, code and invent with technology. Using everyday life as inspiration, our kits tap into the hobbies and passions that we love – music, gardening, cycling and gaming. Everyone learns more when they care about what they are making.
Our aim is to inspire a new creative generation that see technology as a tool for solving problems and making things with; equipping them with the skills – soldering, electronics, programming, design, debugging, problem solving and confidence – that are essential for today’s world.
Articles about Tech Will Save Us:
- June 21, 2021 12 Software-as-a-Service products to boost the sales results of your startup
- June 21, 2021 Applications now open for the COVID-X acceleration programme! Using data-driven solutions to save lives (Sponsored)
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- June 9, 2021 Save the date: PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Days on 20, 21, 27 and 28 October 2021! (Sponsored)
- June 8, 2021 Hamburg-based Aeditive receives €6 million seed capital to digitalize construction
- June 7, 2021 Ready for take-off: Sign up to the FutureTravel Newsletter now to stay up-to-date on travel innovation and travel startups!
- May 31, 2021 Swedish heathtech startup Doktor.se boosted by funding of €50 million as telemedicine demand surges
- May 25, 2021 Paris-based Epsor raises €20 million to become market leader in employee savings sector
- May 12, 2021 British startup Birdie raises €9.5 million to reinvent care for older people
- May 7, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (3-7 May 2021)
- May 4, 2021 Paris-based Fintecture raises €6.2 million to facilitate payments and accelerate merchants’ growth across Europe
- April 30, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (26-30 April 2021)
- April 23, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (19-23 April 2021)
- April 19, 2021 Munich-based insureQ, a digital insurance platform for SMEs & freelancers, raises €5 million
- April 16, 2021 Tallinn-based HRtech startup RecruitLab raises €300K to expand to new markets
- April 15, 2021 Apply to Blockstart! New funding opportunity for blockchain startups and end-user SMEs (Sponsored)
- April 13, 2021 Berlin-based Grover raises €60 million in Series B funding to take consumer tech subscriptions mainstream
- April 2, 2021 UK-based traveltech startup eola raises €2.3 million to empower experience and activity providers