Since its launch in 2011, Talent Garden has positioned itself as the best place in Europe for technology and digital professionals. This result was also achieved thanks to the inclusion in the share capital, in 2016, of TIP - (Tamburi Investment Partners) and its network, which includes some of the most important European business families. Supporting Talent Garden there are also large international investors like Endeavor Catalyst, an American fund backed by Linkedin founder Reid Hoffman, which sustains the best digital companies globally. Talent Garden, which closed a 12 million euro capital increase in 2016, is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe, and collaborates with major partners such as Google, Cisco, BMW, Fondazione Agnelli, leading banks in Italy and overseas, institutions and other companies in the Fortune 500 ranking.
Articles about Talent Garden:
- July 15, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 11-15)
- June 10, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 6-10)
- March 8, 2022 Supporting Ukraine: The response of European startups and how to help
- November 29, 2021 Italian-founded Talent Garden acquires Sweden-based Hyper Island with goal to become Europe’s leading edtech company
- September 6, 2021 “We can already see that 2021 will be a record year in Lithuania for attracted investments”: Interview with the Head of Startup Lithuania, Roberta Rudokienė
- July 26, 2021 UK-based Sproutl, an online gardening marketplace, launches with €7.6 million seed funding
- July 14, 2021 British traveltech startup Wildpoint, a marketplace for campers, lands €310K pre-seed funding
- February 25, 2021 What will the future of work be like in 2021 and beyond?
- November 30, 2020 EU-Startups Podcast / Episode 10: The status quo and future of coworking – with the CEOs of betahaus and Talent Garden
- November 25, 2020 How has COVID-19 changed PropTech? And how are startups fighting back?
- November 9, 2020 Top startup sectors likely to shape the post COVID-19 era
- June 24, 2020 Spotlight on 10 kickass female founders from Serbia
- June 22, 2020 Paris-based I MAKE raises €1.5 million to boost its DIY ‘makers’ marketplace
- June 12, 2020 You’re tired of working from home? Here are 100+ of Europe’s coolest co-working spaces
- June 11, 2020 “Business travel is on the rise – we’ve just experienced a delay”: Interview with TravelPerk’s co-founder and CEO Avi Meir
- June 10, 2020 10 inspiring book recommendations for innovating in the ‘new normal’
- June 10, 2020 “We believe that coworking will grow a lot”: Interview with Talent Garden’s CEO and co-founder Davide Dattoli
- June 8, 2020 What will the new normal look like? European startups and VCs gave us their opinion