Since its launch in 2011, Talent Garden has positioned itself as the best place in Europe for technology and digital professionals. This result was also achieved thanks to the inclusion in the share capital, in 2016, of TIP – (Tamburi Investment Partners) and its network, which includes some of the most important European business families. Supporting Talent Garden there are also large international investors like Endeavor Catalyst, an American fund backed by Linkedin founder Reid Hoffman, which sustains the best digital companies globally. Talent Garden, which closed a 12 million euro capital increase in 2016, is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe, and collaborates with major partners such as Google, Cisco, BMW, Fondazione Agnelli, leading banks in Italy and overseas, institutions and other companies in the Fortune 500 ranking.
Articles about Talent Garden:
- February 25, 2021 What will the future of work be like in 2021 and beyond?
- November 30, 2020 EU-Startups Podcast / Episode 10: The status quo and future of coworking – with the CEOs of betahaus and Talent Garden
- November 25, 2020 How has COVID-19 changed PropTech? And how are startups fighting back?
- November 9, 2020 Top startup sectors likely to shape the post COVID-19 era
- June 24, 2020 Spotlight on 10 kickass female founders from Serbia
- June 22, 2020 Paris-based I MAKE raises €1.5 million to boost its DIY ‘makers’ marketplace
- June 12, 2020 You’re tired of working from home? Here are 100+ of Europe’s coolest co-working spaces
- June 11, 2020 “Business travel is on the rise – we’ve just experienced a delay”: Interview with TravelPerk’s co-founder and CEO Avi Meir
- June 10, 2020 10 inspiring book recommendations for innovating in the ‘new normal’
- June 10, 2020 “We believe that coworking will grow a lot”: Interview with Talent Garden’s CEO and co-founder Davide Dattoli
- June 8, 2020 What will the new normal look like? European startups and VCs gave us their opinion
- April 14, 2020 Will, Italy’s Instagram-born news startup, raises €1.2 million and launches podcast
- February 20, 2020 Alice Zagury, CEO of The Family, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit about designing a great startup environment
- February 12, 2020 EU-Startups Summit: What makes a great work environment for startup teams? A panel discussion with IWG, Maria 01, Talent Garden and The Family
- January 7, 2020 Barcelona’s coolest coworking spaces to check out in 2020
- December 12, 2019 Roundup of the top French startup news of 2019!
- October 8, 2019 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- July 10, 2019 10 Warsaw-based startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond