Through our partner network of over 25,000 software houses, we provide our clients with access to tech talent across Central and Eastern Europe – that’s over 700,000 IT professionals available – now!
From individual, niche, tech specialists to high caliber tech teams, all our resource is pre-vetted, available instantly and on-demand.
With over 500 data points, our AI enabled platform also provides clients with deep data about the talent they’re selecting to ensure a perfect fit for their team and organization.
The improved quality, transparency, and speed of the recruitment process, plus our project management methodology, and years of experience building enterprise software combines to create an innovative service that’s providing a measurable, positive impact on our clients’ businesses.
Articles about Talent Alpha:
- July 13, 2022 “Europe and the UK are leading the world in the fight against climate change”: Interview with Ellen Moeller from Watershed
- June 10, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 6-10)
- April 4, 2022 Berlin-based lemon.markets raises €15 million to launch a stock trading API for developers
- January 25, 2022 10 supercool startup events to check out this quarter (Jan-April 2022)
- December 3, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 29-Dec. 3)
- February 9, 2021 10 promising Poland-based startup stars to watch in 2021
- January 27, 2021 Heidelberg-based Aleph Alpha raises €5.3 million to lead “Made in Europe” AI development
- March 9, 2020 10 promising Poland-based startups to watch in 2020
- February 10, 2020 10 European EdTech startups changing the face of education in 2020
- September 27, 2019 10 European HR startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- September 3, 2019 Why and How to Build a Startup – Chapter 8: Make!
- July 26, 2019 The 15 best coding schools and coding bootcamps in Europe
- April 26, 2019 Cluj’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- April 17, 2019 60+ awesome people you’ll meet at this year’s EU-Startups Summit
- February 1, 2019 Romanian AI investment solutions startup AlphaBlock raises funding to enhance its product line
- April 17, 2018 60 awesome people you’ll meet at this year’s EU-Startups Summit
- March 21, 2018 10 of the best startup competitions in Europe
- March 15, 2018 40+ investors you’re going to meet at this year’s EU-Startups Summit on April 24 in Barcelona