Take it Personally
Client-facing service professionals, the category most affected by the pandemic, have to generate other income streams or transition to new roles.
With no substantial support by the employer, they become more entrepreneurial — looking for ways to become financially independent and improve their skills whilst pursuing their passions.
We have created a Take it Personally app to empower and support skilled people with the help of their local communities.
2 years ago we established our company in Amsterdam, hired a team of super skilled and innovative developers, raised our pre-seed capital – all of that resulting in having a completed MVP app. Right now we are raising SEED round of investment to add 3 more important features with the aim to go live in summer 2021.
We believe that tiP app should go to public asap, as the need for it is right now and the timing can not be better.
Articles about Take it Personally:
- September 22, 2021 “Our goal is to showcase what femtech can accomplish and that it is worth investing in”: Interview with Flo’s (the period tracker app) CEO and co-founder, Dmitry Gurski
- July 5, 2021 “French startups that have a US presence raise 2.3x more capital”: Interview with Olivier Huez, Partner at VC firm Red River West
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!
- March 10, 2021 Barcelona and Kyiv-based Preply raises €29.4 million to grow its online language learning platform
- March 10, 2021 “The ‘monopoly’ of banks is being tested”: Interview with Modularbank’s co-founder and CEO Vilve Vene
- March 5, 2021 “Once’s vision is to create the post-swipe dating world”: Interview with Once’s CEO and founder, Clémentine Lalande
- March 4, 2021 Berlin-based Monite raises €1.1 million to automate admin and accounting for SMEs in Europe
- January 28, 2021 “You constantly need to reinvent yourself”: Interview with Shippeo’s co-founders Lucien Besse and Pierre Khoury
- January 22, 2021 5 questions you should ask to determine if an investor is the right fit for you
- December 1, 2020 “We need brilliant early years education if we want the next generation of children to thrive”: Interview with tiney’s CEO and founder, Brett Wigdortz
- November 3, 2020 “We’re spearheading the Social Sex Revolution. The revolutionary part is not the sex, but the social”: Interview with MakeLoveNotPorn’s CEO and founder, Cindy Gallop
- October 29, 2020 “Get your game out and on the market as fast as possible!”: Interview with Kolibri Games co-founder Janosch Sadowski
- September 23, 2020 How can we discuss racial diversity and inclusion at work? (interviews with founders)
- September 8, 2020 How to get your startup featured in tech news and media publications
- August 10, 2020 Interview with Web Summit’s CEO and co-founder Paddy Cosgrave, and Head of Startups Sean Curtin
- July 24, 2020 “Computer vision can have a big impact on the fashion industry”: Interview with FashionTech entrepreneur Svetlana Kordumova, CEO of Pixyle.ai
- June 17, 2020 The 360° benefits of building an inclusive startup team from day one
- June 2, 2020 “Ask why until it feels awkward, and then ask once more”: Interview with Mambu’s CEO Eugene Danilkis