Take it Personally
Client-facing service professionals, the category most affected by the pandemic, have to generate other income streams or transition to new roles.
With no substantial support by the employer, they become more entrepreneurial — looking for ways to become financially independent and improve their skills whilst pursuing their passions.
We have created a Take it Personally app to empower and support skilled people with the help of their local communities.
2 years ago we established our company in Amsterdam, hired a team of super skilled and innovative developers, raised our pre-seed capital - all of that resulting in having a completed MVP app. Right now we are raising SEED round of investment to add 3 more important features with the aim to go live in summer 2021.
We believe that tiP app should go to public asap, as the need for it is right now and the timing can not be better.
Articles about Take it Personally:
- January 30, 2023 How startups can build stronger regulatory teams
- January 16, 2023 The importance of adaptability and being quick on your feet | Interview with Matt Connelly, Founder and CEO of ihateironing
- December 22, 2022 Dutch startup Aiosyn raises €2 million to harness the power of AI for better clinical diagnostics
- December 16, 2022 Packhelp’s approach to becoming transparent about sustainability
- October 19, 2022 UK-based Noala raises €4 million to improve access to speech and language therapy
- October 5, 2022 Berlin-based Jomigo picks up first capital investment to build headhunting marketplace of the future
- September 30, 2022 ABOUT YOU: An exciting European tech stock to watch?!
- August 11, 2022 Improving the care of pregnant women through AI – Interview with Sonio CEO Cécile Brosset
- June 9, 2022 French fintech startup Request Finance banks €5.1 million to simplify enterprise crypto payments
- May 20, 2022 How digitisation can improve healthcare: An interview with Bloom Diagnostics co-founder Dr Angelica Kohlmann
- May 4, 2022 The next generation of investors looking for impact: interview with Lauri Kokkila
- April 11, 2022 Coaching-as-a-Service: 5 European startups making training and guidance for employees more accessible
- March 23, 2022 “The Nordics have had great ingredients to create a thriving tech space for a long time” – Interview with Cristina Koehn, Partner and Head of Nordics at Picus Capital
- March 8, 2022 “We must continue uplifting each other”: Interview with Vivienne Hsu, CMO at Sokin
- February 9, 2022 “We truly believe that we are stronger together” : Interview with Hormona Co-Founders, Jasmine Tagesson (COO) and Karolina Löfqvist (CEO)
- January 12, 2022 Barcelona-based TravelPerk becomes Spain’s latest unicorn with a €1.1 billion valuation
- September 22, 2021 “Our goal is to showcase what femtech can accomplish and that it is worth investing in”: Interview with Flo’s (the period tracker app) CEO and co-founder, Dmitry Gurski
- July 5, 2021 “French startups that have a US presence raise 2.3x more capital”: Interview with Olivier Huez, Partner at VC firm Red River West