Take a City
Articles about Take a City:
- February 7, 2023 10 fantastic Finland-based startups to watch in 2023!
- February 6, 2023 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | January 2023 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- February 3, 2023 Tech Nation shuts down: what’s next?
- February 2, 2023 10 incredible Icelandic startups to watch in 2023!
- February 1, 2023 Overview of the biggest funding rounds and crowdfunding campaigns from across Europe this January!
- January 30, 2023 How to get a VC to swipe right on your startup | Insights from Andrés Dancausa, TheVentureCity
- January 27, 2023 Selfies for skincare | Interview with Anastasia Georgievskaya, CEO and Co-founder, Haut.AI
- January 27, 2023 Irish adtech company Snigel secures backing from CBPE to fuel global expansion. An inside look
- January 24, 2023 Sustainable IT: how you can help reduce tech’s impact on the planet (Sponsored)
- January 23, 2023 Growing the Greek startup ecosystem | Insights from Angeliki Pittarokoili
- January 20, 2023 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 16-20)
- January 20, 2023 Ethical finance platform Goparity lands a €2 million boost to fuel international growth
- January 19, 2023 The First Impact Venture Studio Has Launched in Lithuania. The Next Stop Is Mental Health (Sponsored)
- January 19, 2023 Swedish startup SunRoof scoops up €13.5 million in new investment to bring solar power to homeowners worldwide
- January 17, 2023 10 super promising Norway-based startups to watch this year!
- January 16, 2023 The importance of adaptability and being quick on your feet | Interview with Matt Connelly, Founder and CEO of ihateironing
- January 11, 2023 Strengthening Sweden’s startup ecosystem | In conversation with Nyfikna Investerare Founder, Joanna Törngren Redebran
- January 11, 2023 Norwegian startup Hystar cashes in €24 million for its large-scale green hydrogen production solution