Take a City
Articles about Take a City:
- October 22, 2020 China’s digital yuan is already here. Do we need a digital euro?
- October 22, 2020 How can startups and SMEs cut costs in the time of the COVID-19 crisis? (Sponsored)
- October 15, 2020 This new startup is challenging the state of programmatic buying for mobile app developers (Sponsored)
- October 14, 2020 Oporto-based Didimo, a creator of high-fidelity digital humans, announces €1 million funding
- October 13, 2020 “Everyone can become a city farmer”: Interview with iFarm’s co-founder and CEO Max Chizhov
- October 13, 2020 Meet the 20 European scaleups that made it into the finals of this year’s EIT Digital Challenge
- October 9, 2020 EU-Startups Job Board: 5 cool diverse startup jobs waiting for you in Europe
- October 8, 2020 Paris-based fintech Joko raises €10 million to disrupt cashback in Europe
- October 5, 2020 White Star Capital announces first close of €25.5 million digital asset fund for European and North American startups
- September 29, 2020 “We’re working on equipping cars, cities and traffic with connectivity”: Interview with Commsignia’s co-founder and CEO József Kovács
- September 28, 2020 How has the pandemic changed the face of edtech?
- September 24, 2020 #MyGalileoSolution competition is open for applications! Read here what former participants have to say (Sponsored)
- September 23, 2020 How can we discuss racial diversity and inclusion at work? (interviews with founders)
- September 16, 2020 “5 years ago we were considered crazy dreamers”: Interview with Marc Coloma, Heura’s CEO and food activist
- September 14, 2020 London-based fintech Chip raises €11.5 million in 48 hours via Crowdcube and the Future Fund
- September 7, 2020 British startup HumanForest, a ‘free’ shared e-bike, raises €2 million and appoints Cabify Founder to its Board
- September 3, 2020 Tallinn-based Cachet raises €1.1 million to slash insurance rates for gig workers in the Nordics, Poland and the UK
- August 31, 2020 How will the startups from the South of Italy recover from the pandemic?
You’re a corporate or investor and looking for startups that are innovating in the same market as Take a City
? We’re happy to assist you with our Startup Sourcing