At TAB we consider ourselves the gateway between brands and mobile consumers. As a first performance-driven mobile agency that understands mobile consumers’ needs and behaviors, TAB supports and enhances mobile media channels for brand communications.
TAB offers acquisition, tracking, reporting and optimization, to strategic campaign planning and creative assets. Based on our clients’ needs, TAB’s mobile experts navigate the ecosystem to provide a full 360-degree approach to our clients’ campaigns.
With over 250 partners connected to our RTB technology & in-house, demand-side platform, our media reach expands across social, display, native, video, rich media, search, and more. TAB´s services are unparalleled in bringing the best value and ROI for every media dollar spent.
Articles about TAB:
- December 1, 2022 Barcelona: The past, present and future of a European startup hub
- December 1, 2022 The European startups using AI to tackle climate change
- December 1, 2022 Hamburg-based secjur scores €5.5 million for its AI-based compliance automation platform
- November 30, 2022 Munich-based OroraTech secures €15 million for its space-based approach to climate action
- November 30, 2022 Nesta Impact Investments ramps up support for game-changing startups with new €57.9 million strategy
- November 29, 2022 EIT Health InnoStars Awards 2022: Meet the WINNERS who are shaping the future of European health
- November 29, 2022 Funding in Irish tech startups tops €1 billion in 2022
- November 29, 2022 CEEZER and Milkywire partner up to push corporates towards carbon neutrality
- November 29, 2022 Finnish startup Cactos raises €2.5 million to tackle the energy crisis with second-life Tesla batteries
- November 28, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- November 28, 2022 European startups: Time to think about data sovereignty? (Sponsored)
- November 28, 2022 Harnessing AM for a sustainable, circular world | Interview with the Founders of f3nice
- November 28, 2022 Could DNA be the next solution for data storage? Paris-based Biomemory bags €5 million to develop its sustainable option
- November 28, 2022 London-based Toucan snapped up by PayaCharity to enhance the digitisation of donations
- November 25, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 21-25)
- November 25, 2022 Helping online retailers make money | The story of Upp as told by Co-Founder Ben White
- November 25, 2022 New funding for Searchland: The UK-based startup searching for the solution to the housing crisis
- November 24, 2022 Barcelona-based Yumminn just raised €1.4 million for its QR code that’s changing how we pay the bill at restaurants