At TAB we consider ourselves the gateway between brands and mobile consumers. As a first performance-driven mobile agency that understands mobile consumers’ needs and behaviors, TAB supports and enhances mobile media channels for brand communications.
TAB offers acquisition, tracking, reporting and optimization, to strategic campaign planning and creative assets. Based on our clients’ needs, TAB’s mobile experts navigate the ecosystem to provide a full 360-degree approach to our clients’ campaigns.
With over 250 partners connected to our RTB technology & in-house, demand-side platform, our media reach expands across social, display, native, video, rich media, search, and more. TAB´s services are unparalleled in bringing the best value and ROI for every media dollar spent.
Articles about TAB:
- October 23, 2020 Jawline development is a new industry, and Latvian startup CHISELL is taking a lead (Sponsored)
- October 23, 2020 “Sustainability is an increasingly important criteria in the decision-making process by customers”: Interview with Tylko’s co-founder Benjamin Kuna
- October 23, 2020 Jazz icon Quincy Jones invests in Belgian AI-driven musictech startup Musimap
- October 22, 2020 China’s digital yuan is already here. Do we need a digital euro?
- October 22, 2020 How can startups and SMEs cut costs in the time of the COVID-19 crisis? (Sponsored)
- October 22, 2020 Dutch fintech Silverflow nabs €2.6 million to launch its cloud-native card payments platform in early 2021
- October 22, 2020 Munich-based hospitality startup Limehome expands its Series A to €31 million, with an additional €10 million
- October 21, 2020 New €150 million fund from UVC Partners for industrial tech, B2B software and mobility startups
- October 21, 2020 Dutch startup Avy completes successful test flight of solar-powered drone (watch video)
- October 21, 2020 Blockchers presents 4 exciting blockchain startups working in food & water (Sponsored)
- October 21, 2020 “The vacation rental market is booming”: Interview with Johannes Siebers, co-founder of fast-growing traveltech Holidu
- October 20, 2020 Zurich-based confidential data platform Decentriq raises €3.2 million
- October 19, 2020 Italian e-mobility scaleup Blubrake lands €5.2 million to expand its innovative safety tech for e-bikes
- October 19, 2020 Ready for the Start-up Games? Watch the online startup pitch for free (Sponsored)
- October 19, 2020 Milan-based FLEEP Technologies completes €900K seed round to bring printed electronics to market
- October 16, 2020 German deeptech peaq raises €750K to launch a full-scale blockchain platform for the automotive industry
- October 15, 2020 Round2 grows its capital to €30 million for leading digital scaleups
- October 15, 2020 German SaaS platform Workpath closes multi-million euro funding round to help companies become more agile