At TAB we consider ourselves the gateway between brands and mobile consumers. As a first performance-driven mobile agency that understands mobile consumers’ needs and behaviors, TAB supports and enhances mobile media channels for brand communications.
TAB offers acquisition, tracking, reporting and optimization, to strategic campaign planning and creative assets. Based on our clients’ needs, TAB’s mobile experts navigate the ecosystem to provide a full 360-degree approach to our clients’ campaigns.
With over 250 partners connected to our RTB technology & in-house, demand-side platform, our media reach expands across social, display, native, video, rich media, search, and more. TAB´s services are unparalleled in bringing the best value and ROI for every media dollar spent.
Articles about TAB:
- June 18, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 115 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 14-18)
- June 18, 2021 “Micromobility gives more personal choice to people in the way that they move”: Interview with investor Per Brilioth, CEO at VNV Global
- June 17, 2021 Fortino Capital closes €105 million fund for promising early-stage B2B software & tech companies across Europe
- June 17, 2021 Berlin-based proptech startup Habyt acquires homefully and raises €20 million Series B
- June 17, 2021 Finland-based Contract Mill raises over €1 million to disrupt document automation business
- June 16, 2021 Hybrid Work Series, Part 2: How will we organise work spaces? An interview with Max Verteletskyi, CEO of Spaceti
- June 16, 2021 UK femtech startup Hertility Health lands €4.8 million to revolutionise the world of hormone and reproductive health
- June 16, 2021 What does the future hold for business travel?
- June 16, 2021 Berlin-based Remi raises €1.2 million to become the leading culture building platform for remote teams
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- June 15, 2021 Tallinn-based Change, a cryptocurrency investing platform for retail investors, closes €3.7 million crowdfund
- June 15, 2021 Warsaw-based Ramp raises €8.3 million to expand its “PayPal for crypto” service
- June 14, 2021 Swedish micro-mobility startup Vässla secures €9 million to launch a ‘Club’ rental platform
- June 14, 2021 UK-based Dishpatch raises €11.6 million to grow its ‘finish-at-home’ meal kit
- June 14, 2021 Bristol-based Immersive Labs raises €62 million to unlock cyber skills across large organizations
- June 14, 2021 Startup Dictionary: 20 common startup buzzwords briefly explained
- June 11, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 7-11)
- June 11, 2021 Why B2B startups will be the dominant startup species in Europe