At TAB we consider ourselves the gateway between brands and mobile consumers. As a first performance-driven mobile agency that understands mobile consumers’ needs and behaviors, TAB supports and enhances mobile media channels for brand communications.
TAB offers acquisition, tracking, reporting and optimization, to strategic campaign planning and creative assets. Based on our clients’ needs, TAB’s mobile experts navigate the ecosystem to provide a full 360-degree approach to our clients’ campaigns.
With over 250 partners connected to our RTB technology & in-house, demand-side platform, our media reach expands across social, display, native, video, rich media, search, and more. TAB´s services are unparalleled in bringing the best value and ROI for every media dollar spent.
Articles about TAB:
- March 5, 2021 When is a startup no longer a startup?
- March 5, 2021 10 promising startups from the Czech Republic to watch in 2021
- March 4, 2021 “There is a huge opportunity for SaaS companies in 2021”: Interview with Paddle’s co-founder Christian Owens
- March 4, 2021 London-based Countingup secures €10.5 million to grow its business current account with built-in accounting software
- March 3, 2021 “The mass-affluent segment is a huge market opportunity”: Interview with wealthpilot’s founder and CEO, Stephan Schug
- March 3, 2021 Swedish logistics startup Sendify raises €5.3 million Series A funding to expand across Europe
- March 3, 2021 10 promising Luxembourg-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- March 2, 2021 Prague-based online grocery business Rohlik raises €190 million to launch in Germany and other European markets
- March 2, 2021 Dutch online supermarket Crisp lands €30 million to bring ultra-fresh & sustainably produced food to more customers
- March 1, 2021 Could you win the Amazon Launchpad Innovation Awards and take home €100K? Apply by 28th March (Sponsored)
- March 1, 2021 “AI music isn’t here in place of traditional music – it’s here to enhance and complement it”: Interview with Loudly’s CEO, Rory Kenny
- February 26, 2021 Estonian startup MyGames raises €100K for its ‘self-service’ courts and booking platform for racket sports
- February 25, 2021 What will the future of work be like in 2021 and beyond?
- February 25, 2021 Paris-based Sorare raises a €40 million Series A to help fans own their football passion online
- February 25, 2021 Vienna-based Wowflow raises €300K to help facility management teams focus on real work
- February 24, 2021 “Take care of your team. Building a business is a marathon”: Interview with Ringover’s CEO, Renaud Charvet
- February 23, 2021 EU-Startups Podcast / Episode 15: The status quo and future of sextech – with the founders of Emjoy and Beducated
- February 22, 2021 10 promising Slovenian startups to watch in 2021