At TAB we consider ourselves the gateway between brands and mobile consumers. As a first performance-driven mobile agency that understands mobile consumers’ needs and behaviors, TAB supports and enhances mobile media channels for brand communications.
TAB offers acquisition, tracking, reporting and optimization, to strategic campaign planning and creative assets. Based on our clients’ needs, TAB’s mobile experts navigate the ecosystem to provide a full 360-degree approach to our clients’ campaigns.
With over 250 partners connected to our RTB technology & in-house, demand-side platform, our media reach expands across social, display, native, video, rich media, search, and more. TAB´s services are unparalleled in bringing the best value and ROI for every media dollar spent.
Articles about TAB:
- October 15, 2021 Apply now for SpinLab – The HHL Accelerator, which is one of Europe’s top ranked accelerator programs! (Sponsored)
- October 15, 2021 London-based fintech startup Plum raised additional €12 million in funding to become Europe’s ultimate money management app
- October 14, 2021 Dutch foodtech startup Orbisk secures €2.4 million in EU grant funding for its AI-based technology to fight food waste
- October 14, 2021 Stockholm-based TrusTrace closes €5.17 million to create more sustainable, transparent supply chains for global brands
- October 13, 2021 RatedPower scores €5.2 million to boost the digitalization of the solar industry and become the SaaS suite of renewables
- October 13, 2021 Berlin-based mental health startup ahead raises €1.12 million to help you master your emotions
- October 12, 2021 Munich-based HR startup Personio raises €233.4 million additional funding at €5.45 billion valuation
- October 8, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (October 4-8)
- October 7, 2021 Berlin-based FinMarie receives €1.4 million to expand its digital finance platform for women
- October 7, 2021 Madrid-based Troop secures €6.92 million to make corporate meeting and event planning easy and transparent
- October 7, 2021 Paris-based design and deco startup Plum raises €5 million in seed funding to expand across Europe
- October 6, 2021 2021 SME Fund: Final application window confirmed for October! (Sponsored)
- October 6, 2021 Lithuania-based PVcase closes largest solar software company fundraising round in Europe
- October 6, 2021 Database released with information on thousands of EU funded innovations (Sponsored)
- October 5, 2021 London-based Memgraph raises over €8 million in seed funding to provide Streaming Graph Algorithms to the masses
- October 5, 2021 Stockholm-based fintech startup Anyfin secures additional €44.8 million to scale its business in Germany and across Northern Europe
- October 5, 2021 London-based Octaive raises €587K to accelerate the growth of its conversational media platform
- October 4, 2021 German startup fruitcore robotics raised €17 million to enable automation with industrial robots for the masses