This is an increasingly important problem as our homes get more connected. Many end customers are struggling to keep pace with the increasing quantity and complexity of connected home devices and services leading to dramatic increases in customer support calls and under-discovery of new features.
We want to vastly improve the quality of the interaction for the homeowner but also to dramatically lower the cost to provide customer care for the service provider or manufacturer.
To do this we are building a platform that makes it easy for service providers and manufacturers to integrate AI-powered, NLP-content rich, customer care capabilities into their products and services, leaving them with more time to focus on new feature innovation and increasing overall end-customer satisfaction and product engagement levels.
Our goal is to ensure that non-technical homeowners enjoy maximum, uninterrupted, delightful use from every connected product and service that enters their home.
Articles about Sweepr:
- August 25, 2021 10 of the most promising Dublin-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- March 8, 2021 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- April 8, 2020 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- January 8, 2020 Dublin-based Sweepr snaps up €8 million Series A with participation from Amazon Alexa Fund
- January 1, 2020 10 Ireland-based startups to watch in 2020