Sustainability Champions was founded by Daniel Hartz. It's a multi-channel media platform made for the environmental stewards of the world.
The Sustainability Champions podcast series and media channel partners with people, companies and organisations that promote and apply sustainable practices within their businesses and in their daily lives.
The company was previously known as Sustainability Matters Today. Since the first podcast episode was published in 2019, the company has doubled its follower base 6x in 2020 and is currently planning live digital events.
Covering a range of topics including plastic alternatives, sustainable farming, carbon-offsetting for airlines, sustainable real estate and alternative meat investments, the channel has featured champions from some of the biggest names in corporate sustainability, venture capital and charitable enterprises as well as amazing individuals who are making a difference in their local communities around the world.
The message is clear and overwhelmingly positive: every person can be a sustainability champion and every individual contribution can make a difference.
If you know someone who you would like to nominate as a sustainability champion on the media platform or at one of their upcoming events, please visit @sustainabilitychampions on Instagram or email [email protected]
Articles about Sustainability Champions:
- May 17, 2022 Berlin-based Earlybird gets 2 new unicorns and closes new megafund at €350 million
- May 16, 2022 Introducing GreenBytes: The winner of the EU-Startups Summit 2022 Pitch Competition!
- March 8, 2022 TOP 100: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- August 23, 2021 10 promising Milan-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- May 12, 2021 Lithuanian unicorn Vinted raises €250 million on its mission to make second-hand fashion first choice
- July 13, 2020 20 of Europe’s most influential female startup voices to follow on Twitter
- January 10, 2020 10 Hamburg-based startups to watch out for in 2020
- September 6, 2019 Beyond the sun, sea, and palm trees: the French Riviera startup ecosystem
- May 30, 2018 Tennis community GotCourts raises $1 million and plans to expand its European footprint