SustainOnline is the first sustainability platform offering both education and reporting for millions of SMEs, corporates and cities to an affordable price.
We educate your whole organization and get your ESG proposition right.
Articles about Sustain Online:
- October 23, 2020 “Sustainability is an increasingly important criteria in the decision-making process by customers”: Interview with Tylko’s co-founder Benjamin Kuna
- October 21, 2020 “The vacation rental market is booming”: Interview with Johannes Siebers, co-founder of fast-growing traveltech Holidu
- October 13, 2020 Two of Europe’s largest rental platform startups, Flatio and NomadX, join forces to fend off Airbnb
- October 9, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 69 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 5-9, 2020)
- October 2, 2020 Stockholm-based Voi conquers another UK region for exclusive e-scooter trials, now the no.1 operator
- October 2, 2020 “Romania is a country that truly shines”: Interview with business angel and serial entrepreneur Grégoire Vigroux
- September 29, 2020 “We’re working on equipping cars, cities and traffic with connectivity”: Interview with Commsignia’s co-founder and CEO József Kovács
- September 14, 2020 Struggling? Here are 5 innovative ways to cut costs in your startup
- September 3, 2020 E-commerce platform Moteefe raises €9.2 million and launches enterprise solution for retail
- August 31, 2020 Zürich-based online supermarket Farmy secures €9.2 million for further expansion
- August 25, 2020 Stockholm-based Voi unveils 4th generation e-scooter and extends trials across the UK
- August 19, 2020 Pitch online at Oslo Innovation Week to win up to €30K for your startup (Sponsored)
- August 13, 2020 Danish startup Coderstrust secures €625K to scale up affordable digital skills education in the Global South
- August 13, 2020 The Hague’s startup ecosystem: A hub for positive social impact?
- August 12, 2020 London-based startup BibliU raises €550K Series A extension to bring digital libraries to more Universities
- August 6, 2020 EU-Startups Job Board: 5 cool coding and developer startup jobs waiting for you this month
- July 24, 2020 “Computer vision can have a big impact on the fashion industry”: Interview with FashionTech entrepreneur Svetlana Kordumova, CEO of Pixyle.ai
- July 15, 2020 300% growth in Q1 of this year – Interview with Devan Hughes, founder and CEO of the grocery delivery platform Buymie