SustainOnline is the first sustainability platform offering both education and reporting for millions of SMEs, corporates and cities to an affordable price.
We educate your whole organization and get your ESG proposition right.
Articles about Sustain Online:
- May 14, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 10-14)
- May 12, 2021 Lithuanian unicorn Vinted raises €250 million on its mission to make second-hand fashion first choice
- May 11, 2021 “From Zoom fatigue, to after-hours pings on Slack, the typical work experience is fuelling burnout”: Interview with Qatalog’s founder and CEO, Tariq Rauf
- May 11, 2021 Zencargo, a London-based digital freight forwarder, raises €35 million
- May 10, 2021 10 promising circular economy startups to watch in 2021
- May 7, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (3-7 May 2021)
- May 6, 2021 Dutch wholesale marketplace Orderchamp raises €16.6 million to expand further across Europe
- April 28, 2021 “Demand for more authentic online experiences will continue to grow”: Interview with Yubo’s co-founder & CEO, Sacha Lazimi
- April 27, 2021 British e-commerce startup aisle 3 lands around €290K to become ‘the Wikipedia of product search’
- April 23, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (19-23 April 2021)
- April 23, 2021 “To prepare for fundraising, entrepreneurs should thoroughly think about the key make-or-break points of their business”: Interview with Picus Capital’s Founding Partner & Managing Director, Robin Godenrath
- April 22, 2021 French road safety scaleup Ornikar raises €100 million Series C funding
- April 19, 2021 “It feels like the right time for the global manufacturing industry to have its web moment”: Interview with Wikifactory’s co-founder Tom Salfield
- April 19, 2021 TechBuddy’s CEO & founder Tahero Nori, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 9, 2021 UK-based B2B manufacturing platform Geomiq raises €3.3 million
- April 8, 2021 Norway-based Kolonial, a leading online grocery store, lands €223 million and re-brands to Oda
- April 8, 2021 10 rocketing European startups boosting the home delivery sector
- April 6, 2021 Helsinki-based Bob W raises €10 million to expand its ‘ridiculously clean’ hotel alternative across Europe