Marketers love to romantise their craft. But the truth is that you can build high-converting websites, rank higher, automate your onboarding, acquire more leads, build links, grow your email list and retain customers in record time thanks to marketing software. This field has exploded in recent years and Surges aims to help EU businesses to navigate the many options out there.
Articles about Surges:
- June 4, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 105 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 31 – June 4)
- May 31, 2021 Swedish heathtech startup Doktor.se boosted by funding of €50 million as telemedicine demand surges
- April 28, 2021 “Demand for more authentic online experiences will continue to grow”: Interview with Yubo’s co-founder & CEO, Sacha Lazimi
- December 16, 2020 “I ask myself, am I empowering people to make decisions effectively?”: Interview with Rika Christanto, co-founder and COO of Ontruck
- February 24, 2020 Estonian taxi app Bolt integrates with Google Maps to appear in the ‘Journey Planner’
- August 20, 2019 Why and How to Build a Startup – Chapter 6: Future!
- July 18, 2019 The startup grind: why starting a business is stressful and can even be depressing
- November 21, 2017 London-based Zeelo raises €1.35 million in funding to expand with its on-demand transport platform
- October 9, 2017 5 Berlin-based blockchain startups to watch in 2017 and beyond
- December 9, 2014 Mesosphere Raises $36 Million to Accelerate the Roll Out of World’s First Datacenter Operating System