A new era is on the rise.
The world is changing, and a new era is emerging: The data era. For restaurants to be successful today,
it’s crucial to have access to insights about their guests and business to stay relevant and continuously
provide every guest with a personalised experience, making them come back and share the experience
with their friends and family. But collecting these insights is not easy, and it’s more challenging to run a
restaurant than ever before.
No way of connecting the dots.
For too long restaurants have been using multiple systems which cannot integrate to manage their daily
operations — leaving restaurants worldwide with a slow workflow and no way to access, collect and make
use of data about their guests and business. Without this data restaurants are forced to guess their way forward, leaving money on the table every day, struggling to optimise performance, upsell to guests and build repeat business.
Introducing Guest Experience Management.
Superb’s Guest Experience Management platform (GXM) gathers all the tools to run a restaurant — in one place.
GXM frees up time and provides restaurant teams worldwide with a convenient workflow while collecting data to take control of the business and give every guest a personalised experience, build relationships and increase
revenue — The key to a successful restaurant.
Leading restaurants in 100+ cities worldwide use Superb to free up time and work smarter by gathering all their tools in one platform while collecting insights to give every guest a personalised experience, build relationships and increase revenue.
Articles about Superb:
- February 4, 2021 “Guest Experience Management is the new way of working for restaurants”: Interview with Superb’s founder, Zaedo Musa
- October 23, 2020 Zurich-based RaiseNow lands €5 million for its fundraising tools
- September 29, 2020 Meet Europe’s 15 most promising healthcare startups at the EIT Health InnoStars Awards on Sept. 30 (Sponsored)
- September 23, 2020 Join EIT Health InnoStars Awards and meet Europe’s 15 most promising healthcare startups in 2020 (Sponsored)
- September 15, 2020 Join the OTP Startup Partner Program to collaborate with an international banking group! (Sponsored)
- March 3, 2020 Amsterdam-based TerraPay is acquired and snaps up €8.3 million to simplify payments across emerging countries
- February 18, 2020 10 promising Portugal-based startups to watch in 2020
- July 30, 2019 London-based CyberSmart raises €1.4 million to help SMEs have greater control over their cybersecurity
- April 3, 2019 byFounders closes €100 million fund to scale Nordic and Baltic startups and strengthen ties with Silicon Valley
- March 5, 2019 Procarta raises €1.5 million to develop a new class of antibiotics to combat antimicrobial resistance
- June 12, 2018 N26 will open its 2nd European office in Barcelona and plans to employ over 100 people there soon!
- January 2, 2018 London-based Urban Jungle raises €1.1 million to build a tech enabled home insurer
- September 26, 2017 Paris-based Eligo Bioscience secures $20 million to bring Precision Medicine to the Microbiome
- November 7, 2016 Enter the German market with the help of ABC Venture Gates Germany (Sponsored)
- July 29, 2016 Swiss online security startup Cyberhaven raises $2 million to protect your data from cyber attacks and insider leaks
- February 17, 2016 Target Global opens an office in Berlin and finalises new early stage investments
- March 22, 2015 János Dobó and the SM Conf