Clean water is increasingly scarce around the world, and both old and new technologies are struggling to meet the increasing demand to sustainably protect public health and the environment. Strategic Water delivers plug-and-play AI tools for water treatment technologies that enable our clients to prevent water contamination, minimize greenhouse gas emissions, and decrease costs. Strategic Water software is modular and scalable, built from the technology up for clients of all sizes, wherever they are in the world.
Articles about Strategic Water:
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!
- May 10, 2021 10 promising circular economy startups to watch in 2021
- May 4, 2021 Rockstart, accelerator and VC, closes its AgriFood fund at €22 million
- April 14, 2021 Les Nouvelles Fermes raises €2 million to build one of the largest aquaponic farms in Europe
- November 19, 2020 The 30 best universities and business schools for entrepreneurship in Europe
- November 10, 2020 Europe’s leading e-scooter startup TIER raises €211.2 million Series C funding led by SoftBank to accelerate growth
- November 2, 2020 How to make difficult decisions as a startup founder and CEO?
- October 27, 2020 Coffee lover? Copenhagen-based Kaffe Bueno lands €1.1 million to unlock and upcycle coffee’s health potential
- September 1, 2020 “Like any other period of global change, it’s a great time to launch a business”: Interview with Digital Horizon’s Managing partner Irene Vaksman
- August 10, 2020 Lisbon’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- August 5, 2020 Spotlight on N. Macedonia: 10% income tax, high business ease and in the heart of the Balkans
- June 8, 2020 “Needing to be physically close to get good work done is a thing of the past”: Interview with Happeo’s co-founder and CEO Perttu Ojansuu
- March 31, 2020 Qarnot raises €6 million to heat buildings for free with computers
- February 7, 2020 “VC funding exists to add value, not be a lifeline”: Interview with Laundryheap’s Founder Deyan
- January 2, 2020 “One of the biggest mistakes is to speak to investors too early”: Interview with Head of Access to Finance at EIT Digital Accelerator, Daniel Michel
- October 7, 2019 Berlin-based e-scooter startup TIER Mobility raises €55 million Series B funding round
- September 6, 2019 Beyond the sun, sea, and palm trees: the French Riviera startup ecosystem
- July 23, 2019 Cambridge Touch Technologies raises €9 million to expand the capabilities of touch screens