Clean water is increasingly scarce around the world, and both old and new technologies are struggling to meet the increasing demand to sustainably protect public health and the environment. Strategic Water delivers plug-and-play AI tools for water treatment technologies that enable our clients to prevent water contamination, minimize greenhouse gas emissions, and decrease costs. Strategic Water software is modular and scalable, built from the technology up for clients of all sizes, wherever they are in the world.
Articles about Strategic Water:
- December 5, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- November 15, 2022 Meet the EIT Digital Challenge 2022 winners!
- November 14, 2022 London-based BeZero Carbon secures €48 million to bring transparency to the growing carbon market
- November 7, 2022 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | October 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- October 10, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked last week
- October 3, 2022 Greentech Report: Milestones, Funding and Important Updates in September 2022
- August 30, 2022 Spinning laundry sustainably Oxwash picks up €11.7 million and earns B Corp certification
- July 26, 2022 Irish startup CropBiome raises €1.3 million to make our food supply more sustainable and secure
- July 13, 2022 “Europe and the UK are leading the world in the fight against climate change”: Interview with Ellen Moeller from Watershed
- June 30, 2022 Swedish startup Goatlane picks up €500k to redesign golf sneakers
- March 31, 2022 Climate VC launches to invest €41 million and to be a force for good in climate change investing
- March 4, 2022 French startup Lisaqua picks up €4.9 million to launch sustainability-focused land-based shrimp farm
- February 23, 2022 The European Circular Bioeconomy Fund is oversubscribed at €300 million to fuel the Bio Revolution
- February 3, 2022 Amsterdam’s Connected Capital closes €154 million fund to boost European B2B SaaS startups
- November 16, 2021 UK-based Oxwash secures €590k in 15 hours on Crowdcube to put a sustainable spin on laundry
- October 19, 2021 Interview with Agua NEA, the first 100% plastic- and BPA-free Mineral Water brand in Spain (Sponsored)
- June 28, 2021 Starfunding: 10 European startups funded by celebrities
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!