Stemic Drive is a machine learning and software company that develops computer vision solutions for commercial vehicles accident recovery. We provide end to end solution, from data acquisition to damage estimation and reporting. Our clients – commercial vehicles insurance companies that want to excel FNOL process with AI.
Articles about Stemic Drive:
- October 13, 2021 RatedPower scores €5.2 million to boost the digitalization of the solar industry and become the SaaS suite of renewables
- September 23, 2021 London-based LVNDR raises €1.7 million for its inclusive sexual health solutions for the LGBTQ+ community
- November 20, 2020 Astanor Ventures launches Europe’s largest impact fund at €274.6 million to back agri-food and ocean tech startups
- November 2, 2020 How to make difficult decisions as a startup founder and CEO?
- October 28, 2020 London-based Anything World lands €550K and launches its voice-driven 3D modelling platform
- March 23, 2020 8 ideas for startups to give back in the time of Coronavirus
- September 7, 2018 Trend Research: An interview with Nicolas Arroyo – Partner at the strategic foresight agency Bespoke