We at StartupTimes are committed to making this happen. The team StartupTimes has a soft corner for the people who challenge the conventional, bring something extraordinary and completely change our perspective on how we perceive the world. These are the people whose stories not only inspire but motivates others to follow a similar path and we aspire to bring all these out of the box stories to you. Right when you tried to make your parents happy, by selling a service (to make them proud/happy) to get some more pocket money, you have already declared that you are an entrepreneur. Your success stories are the one people need to know and see how you outwitted society and embraced on a journey to change, how society functions.
● Stories that will bring a change in the startup ecosystem.
● Offer a platform to bring out your startup story.
● Create business and brand awareness by targeting our audience and using the right marketing strategies.
● Make the stories visible to the Investors, Startup Founders and entrepreneurs.
● Create a network among entrepreneurs and founders to build relationships for growth.
● Latest news updates from different segments and articles.
● Branded stories and sponsored content for startups, SMEs, brands & enterprises.
● Special long-form articles and editorials talking in-depth about subjects resonating with startups and various business sectors.
● We can grow revenue and traffic to your business via search engine marketing.
● Take your business in front of your potential customers.
Articles about Startup Times:
- September 22, 2021 Paris-based Altacasa raises €2 million to re-invent access to second homes in the UK and Europe
- September 21, 2021 “We do not think femtech is niche”: Interview with Pollie’s co-founders Jane Sagui and Sabrina Mason
- September 20, 2021 “If you want to lead and make an impact, you have to be your true authentic self”: Interview with Yvonne Bajela, Founding Member and Principal at Impact X Capital
- September 17, 2021 10 European startups with the potential to disrupt the sports industry
- September 16, 2021 Portuguese grocery delivery startup Bairro secures €1.2 million in funding only after 5 months in the market
- September 16, 2021 Dublin-based restaurant delivery SaaS startup VROMO secures €6.8 million to accelerate its global growth
- September 16, 2021 Paris-based HRtech startup Skello raises €40 million to expand across Europe
- September 16, 2021 10 European startups making single-use packaging a thing of the past
- September 15, 2021 Feeling stressed? These ‘just-funded’ European stresstech startups can help
- September 14, 2021 How to know if your employees are truly committed/engaged
- September 13, 2021 Lisbon-based healthtech startup UpHill raises €4.5 million to guide clinical decisions and improve healthcare quality
- September 13, 2021 Berlin-based foodtech startup Formo raises €42 million to supercharge animal-free cheese production
- September 10, 2021 10 Barcelona-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- September 10, 2021 London-based Flo snaps up €42.2 million for its period and cycle tracking app
- September 6, 2021 20 Malta-based startups that are continuing to grow fast during 2021
- September 6, 2021 “We can already see that 2021 will be a record year in Lithuania for attracted investments”: Interview with the Head of Startup Lithuania, Roberta Rudokienė
- September 6, 2021 What to do when you hit bumps in the road
- September 3, 2021 Paris-based fintech startup Mooncard raises €20 million to automate employee expenses and expense accounts