StartupCA is a community of CA and Investors. We work as early stage accelerator for Startup applying emerging technologies to create an impact. We work with Startup who can engage India’s urban mass market utilizing new innovation empowered platforms in speciﬁc business verticals.
StartupCA gives investment and mentorship to enthusiastic teams working on game changing ideas to Improve their capabilities in Start-ups, product Management, development, marketing strategy, rapid prototyping, and design & user experience.
Articles about Startup CA:
- October 29, 2020 Innovating in eHealth? Join the German-Swedish HealthTech Event online on 5th Nov (Sponsored)
- October 29, 2020 HV Capital launches new fund of €535 million for Europe’s future unicorns
- October 29, 2020 Berlin-based traveltech GetYourGuide lands €114 million to prepare for the global tourism bounceback
- October 29, 2020 Helsinki-based proptech Kodit.io announces €100 million to finance new home purchases
- October 29, 2020 “Get your game out and on the market as fast as possible!”: Interview with Kolibri Games co-founder Janosch Sadowski
- October 29, 2020 Amsterdam-based CodeSandbox secures €10.8 million to enable whole teams to code, not just developers
- October 28, 2020 5 spooky European startups helping you celebrate Halloween this year
- October 28, 2020 Pet-tech startup KatKin secures €5 million to take its personalised cat food across the UK
- October 28, 2020 How can startups and SMEs cut costs in the time of the COVID-19 crisis? (Sponsored)
- October 28, 2020 London-based ‘next gen’ market research startup Streetbees raises €34 million to advance deeptech to decode human behaviour
- October 28, 2020 10 online tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this November
- October 28, 2020 London-based Anything World lands €550K and launches its voice-driven 3D modelling platform
- October 28, 2020 Amsterdam-based Zivver raises €14.4 million to expand its secure communications platform
- October 27, 2020 London-based eco startup WILD grabs €2.2 million for its plastic-free, refillable & gender neutral deodorant
- October 27, 2020 Lithuanian unicorn Vinted acquires Dutch startup United Wardrobe to make second-hand fashion the first choice in Europe
- October 27, 2020 Reinventing the way people interact with machinery – Interview with Inxpect founder Luca Salgarelli
- October 27, 2020 Coffee lover? Copenhagen-based Kaffe Bueno lands €1.1 million to unlock and upcycle coffee’s health potential
- October 27, 2020 If your goal is to become rich, you shouldn’t start a startup. Here is why!