StartupCA is a community of CA and Investors. We work as early stage accelerator for Startup applying emerging technologies to create an impact. We work with Startup who can engage India’s urban mass market utilizing new innovation empowered platforms in speciﬁc business verticals.
StartupCA gives investment and mentorship to enthusiastic teams working on game changing ideas to Improve their capabilities in Start-ups, product Management, development, marketing strategy, rapid prototyping, and design & user experience.
Articles about Startup CA:
- March 5, 2021 “Once’s vision is to create the post-swipe dating world”: Interview with Once’s CEO and founder, Clémentine Lalande
- March 5, 2021 When is a startup no longer a startup?
- March 5, 2021 Hungarian coding school, Codecool, receives another round of €7 million investment
- March 5, 2021 10 promising startups from the Czech Republic to watch in 2021
- March 4, 2021 Berlin-based Monite raises €1.1 million to automate admin and accounting for SMEs in Europe
- March 4, 2021 German neobroker nextmarkets receives €24.8 million in Series B funding round
- March 4, 2021 “There is a huge opportunity for SaaS companies in 2021”: Interview with Paddle’s co-founder Christian Owens
- March 4, 2021 Don’t miss our fireside chat with Glovo CEO Oscar Pierre at the upcoming EU-Startups Summit!
- March 4, 2021 Estonian scaleup Bolt receives additional €20 million to increase access to mobility services in emerging markets
- March 3, 2021 Austrian femtech startup breathe ilo raises €3 million to grow its CO2-based fertility tracking device in the UK
- March 3, 2021 “The mass-affluent segment is a huge market opportunity”: Interview with wealthpilot’s founder and CEO, Stephan Schug
- March 3, 2021 Swedish logistics startup Sendify raises €5.3 million Series A funding to expand across Europe
- March 3, 2021 10 promising Luxembourg-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- March 2, 2021 London-based health clinic for men Numan acquires Swedish health company Vi-Health
- March 2, 2021 Calling all healthtech startups! Help Europe’s pharma industry solve healthcare challenges (Sponsored)
- March 2, 2021 Dutch online supermarket Crisp lands €30 million to bring ultra-fresh & sustainably produced food to more customers
- March 2, 2021 Ukranian startup Delfast closes €2.8 million crowdfunding to localize its e-bike manufacture and speed up delivery
- March 1, 2021 Could you win the Amazon Launchpad Innovation Awards and take home €100K? Apply by 28th March (Sponsored)