StartupCA is a community of CA and Investors. We work as early stage accelerator for Startup applying emerging technologies to create an impact. We work with Startup who can engage India’s urban mass market utilizing new innovation empowered platforms in speciﬁc business verticals.
StartupCA gives investment and mentorship to enthusiastic teams working on game changing ideas to Improve their capabilities in Start-ups, product Management, development, marketing strategy, rapid prototyping, and design & user experience.
Articles about Startup CA:
- December 7, 2022 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | November 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- December 7, 2022 How startups can use the cloud to gain a competitive edge (Sponsored)
- December 7, 2022 Berlin-based Ostrom lands €9.3 million to help us use less electricity
- December 7, 2022 Sessions launches pioneering next-gen video conferencing platform (Sponsored)
- December 7, 2022 European Investment Fund pumps €50 million into climate tech VC World Fund
- December 7, 2022 Vienna-based Orderlion snaps up French startup Supli as it digitises the B2B food supply chain
- December 6, 2022 Jenson Funding Partners unveils new €69.7 million fund for startups fueling the net zero transition
- December 6, 2022 UK-based startup Verna secures additional funding to put nature tech in the spotlight
- December 5, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- December 5, 2022 Register NOW for EIT Food’s Test Farms Demo Day!
- December 5, 2022 “The future of edtech is bright” | Interview with Anna Apostol co-founder of the Ukrainian founded Mate academy
- December 5, 2022 Partech’s fourth seed fund closes at €120 million to back innovators from day one
- December 5, 2022 UK-based foodtech startup Clean Food Group gets collaborative backing for its sustainable palm oil alternative from Doehler
- December 2, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 28 – Dec. 2)
- December 2, 2022 WeRoad Co-founder Erika De Santi will speak at next year’s EU-Startups Summit on April 20-21 in Barcelona
- December 2, 2022 Times of Crisis: Are European SMEs (incl. startups) in trouble?
- December 2, 2022 Paris-based Le Collectionist raises €60 million to add luxury to the holiday rental market
- December 2, 2022 Belgian startup Gorilla raises €6 million to help fuel Europe’s energy transition