StartupCA is a community of CA and Investors. We work as early stage accelerator for Startup applying emerging technologies to create an impact. We work with Startup who can engage India’s urban mass market utilizing new innovation empowered platforms in speciﬁc business verticals.
StartupCA gives investment and mentorship to enthusiastic teams working on game changing ideas to Improve their capabilities in Start-ups, product Management, development, marketing strategy, rapid prototyping, and design & user experience.
Articles about Startup CA:
- June 18, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 115 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 14-18)
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- June 18, 2021 Delft-based Kitepower secures €3 million for its innovative airborne wind energy system
- June 18, 2021 €120 million deal: Barcelona-based ERP & accounting platform Holded just got acquired by Oslo-based Visma Group
- June 18, 2021 “Micromobility gives more personal choice to people in the way that they move”: Interview with investor Per Brilioth, CEO at VNV Global
- June 17, 2021 Wellbeing startup onHand secures €1.6 million to make employees feel-good with volunteering app
- June 17, 2021 Hybrid Work Series, Part 3: How can companies adjust to the new trend? (Interviews with CEOs)
- June 17, 2021 Berlin-based proptech startup Habyt acquires homefully and raises €20 million Series B
- June 17, 2021 Finland-based Contract Mill raises over €1 million to disrupt document automation business
- June 16, 2021 Who controls your startup’s community? (Sponsored)
- June 16, 2021 UK femtech startup Hertility Health lands €4.8 million to revolutionise the world of hormone and reproductive health
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- June 15, 2021 Oslo-based SNÖ Ventures launches €82 million fund for visionary Nordic entrepreneurs
- June 15, 2021 Pitch online at Oslo Innovation Week 2021 to win up to €20K for your startup (Sponsored)
- June 15, 2021 Warsaw-based Ramp raises €8.3 million to expand its “PayPal for crypto” service
- June 15, 2021 UK-based Yellowpop lands €3.2 million to expand its LED neon sign tech and home brand
- June 14, 2021 EU-Startups Podcast / Episode 16: Interview with TOA founder Niko Woischnik
- June 14, 2021 Hybrid Work Series, Part 1: How will we consume food at work? An interview with Laura Gomez, CEO of Catevering