Long Business Description:
We are building an ecosystem in which people can find a job based on location criteria, directions, surroundings, public transport, the main living indicators, salary, reviews, and other useful information.
Articles about Staf Online:
- October 21, 2021 Join BIO-Europe on October 27 and tune in to the InnoStars Awards 2021 (Sponsored)
- September 17, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 13-17)
- September 2, 2021 German startup arive raises €6 million to deliver high-end products on-demand
- August 23, 2021 10 promising Milan-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- August 10, 2021 10 promising Warsaw-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 3, 2021 Polish edtech startup Novakid snaps up €29.4 million to expand into new markets
- July 28, 2021 “Network, read and engage with people who share the same passion as you”: Interview with Petr Kozyakov, co-founder and CEO of Mercuryo
- July 12, 2021 “It is in our nature to be pioneers. We are not wired to wait around for a return to normality”: Interview with BOOM’s CEO Federico Mattia Dolci
- July 9, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 110 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 5 -July 9)
- July 7, 2021 Sweden-based Juni raises €18.1 million to boost its e-commerce banking platform for entrepreneurs
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- May 12, 2021 Belgian startup MobieTrain raises €4 million for its mobile microlearning platform
- May 3, 2021 British events startup FIXR raises €7.4 million and prepares to welcome back nightlife
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 8, 2021 10 rocketing European startups boosting the home delivery sector
- April 5, 2021 5 top online advertising trends for your startup to use in 2021
- April 2, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 55 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (29 March – 2 April, 2021)
- March 18, 2021 “The real way to add value to employees is a sense of connection and belonging to the company”: Interview with Workvivo’s CEO, John Goulding