Spotahome is a Spanish startup that offers a disruptive model aiming to revolutionise real estate worldwide. Its marketplace offers the most complete listings of apartments, rooms, studios and student residences for residential renting of more than 30 days through an online booking platform, with no visits, which allows tenants and property owners to save time and money. The Spotahome team is itself responsible for visiting and personally checking the properties listed by the company. It takes photos, records high-definition videos of the property and neighbourhood, creates detailed floor plans and writes trustworthy descriptions. The company currently operates in 18 cities in 9 different countries, with around 200 employees of 30 different nationalities and 40,000 listed properties accessed by over 600,000 users per month on its website. Spotahome has accumulated $25 Million in capital raised since the companys founding in 2014.
Articles about Spotahome:
- September 2, 2021 10 early-stage Madrid-based startups catching our attention in 2021
- November 5, 2020 Spanish VC All Iron Ventures launches €66.5 million fund for European and American startups
- May 20, 2020 Lisbon-based Kitch seals €1 million to build delivery-first virtual kitchens
- January 23, 2020 Barcelona-based Badi hits 300K room rental listings and zooms to the US
- July 19, 2019 Madrid’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- April 17, 2019 60+ awesome people you’ll meet at this year’s EU-Startups Summit
- April 8, 2019 HousingAnywhere CEO Djordy Seelmann will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit on May 2-3 in Barcelona!
- April 5, 2019 10 things you’ll learn at this year’s EU-Startups Summit on May 2-3 in Barcelona
- February 5, 2019 The CEOs of Badi and Spotahome will join us at the EU-Startups Summit to discuss the future of the online flat rental market!
- January 7, 2019 10 Spanish startups to look out for in 2019
- November 29, 2018 10 European proptech startups to look out for in 2018 and beyond
- November 23, 2018 ‘Never stop trying to get everyone else excited about your business’: Interview with Bruno Bianchi, co-founder and COO of Spotahome
- October 17, 2017 Madrid-based Spotahome raises €13.6 million to further expand its rental platform for mid to long term accommodation
- May 8, 2017 VentureFriends plans to invest €20 million in Greek startups – interview with Apostolos Apostolakis