Smile Me Up
Articles about Smile Me Up:
- October 2, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 74 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 28 – Oct. 2, 2020)
- August 26, 2020 Swiss challenger bank neon raises €4.6 million for faster growth
- August 5, 2020 Spotlight on N. Macedonia: 10% income tax, high business ease and in the heart of the Balkans
- July 23, 2020 “I wish to inspire more female and unrepresented founders to join this tribe of challengers”: Interview with Roberta Lucca, co-founder of Bossa Studios games and BAFTA winner
- July 8, 2020 “It is important for those who seek social change to turn an eye toward funding entrepreneurship”: Interview with Impact X’s co-founder Paula Groves
- June 26, 2020 London-based Ksubaka lands €1.3 million for its in-store games, surveys and temperature check
- November 18, 2019 Innovation and Acceleration for a strong digital Europe – Interview Chahab Nastar, CIO at EIT Digital
- September 19, 2019 Tampere-based HappyOrNot raises €22.6 million to strengthen its real-time customer and employee feedback solution
- September 18, 2019 Why and How to Build a Startup – Chapter 10: Decisions!
- March 6, 2019 10 public speaking tips that really work – not just for startup pitches
- October 24, 2018 How to use Linkedin to generate leads for your startup
- August 6, 2018 10 Greek startups to look out for in 2018
- July 11, 2018 5 tips to become a great team leader
- July 6, 2018 Barcelona-based Worldcoo raised €1 million through micro-donations and has helped to carry out about 200 social projects
- March 19, 2018 More smart money in the CEE region!
- June 9, 2017 intu Accelerate opens for applications from startups related to the retail and leisure market (Sponsored)
- April 24, 2017 Greek startup SealSmile just launched and already closed partnerships with 60 big online stores from China
- December 14, 2016 Synetiq: Doc Brown’s brain-wave analyzer has been created!
You’re a corporate or investor and looking for startups that are innovating in the same market as Smile Me Up
? We’re happy to assist you with our Startup Sourcing