SME Finance is a fintech firm established in 2016 to address an identified funding gap in the financing of working capital for SMEs and midcaps. Since its establishment, the company has financed invoices worth more than 501 MEUR. The company has partnerships with world-leading providers of trade-related insurance solutions, including Euler Hermes and Coface. SME Finance is headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Articles about SME Finance:
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!
- June 1, 2021 Sign up for the Santander X Global Challenge | Helping Businesses Prosper (Sponsored)
- May 28, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 24-28)
- May 11, 2021 Zencargo, a London-based digital freight forwarder, raises €35 million
- May 10, 2021 “Startups are key to the twin digital and green transition”: Interview with Helen Kopman, Deputy Head of Unit for Digital Innovation & Blockchain, European Commission
- May 7, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (3-7 May 2021)
- May 5, 2021 Traveltech startup Fly Now Pay Later grabs €11.5 million to grow in UK, Germany and launch in US
- May 3, 2021 “The traditional way of banking will be a rare event”: Interview with Pomelo Pay’s founder & CEO, Vincent Choi
- April 30, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (26-30 April 2021)
- April 23, 2021 Luxembourg-based OKO raises around €1 million to bring innovative insurance to smallholder farmers across Africa
- April 1, 2021 Lithuanian proptech startup InRento lands pre-seed funds to grow ‘buy-to-let’ crowdfunding platform
- March 31, 2021 Paris-based Sensaterra, a marketplace selling coffee, tea, chocolate, herbal tea and machines, raises €1 million
- March 19, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (15-19 March, 2021)
- March 8, 2021 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- March 5, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (1-5 March, 2021)
- March 5, 2021 When is a startup no longer a startup?
- March 4, 2021 Berlin-based Monite raises €1.1 million to automate admin and accounting for SMEs in Europe
- March 3, 2021 10 promising Luxembourg-based startups to watch out for in 2021