SME Finance is a leader of non-banking financing in Baltics. Company offers financing solutions to SMEs which include different types of factoring, business loans, leasing. Heavy reliance on digitalization and AI enables company to react fast, remain flexible and continuously develop and expand its product base closely matching market needs.
SME Finance team is comprised of more than 70 professionals with strong background and wide experience in financial services. Presence of exceptional market Know-How contributes positively helping SMEs find best financing solutions.
Articles about SME Finance:
- September 24, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 20-24)
- September 17, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 13-17)
- September 10, 2021 10 Barcelona-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- September 7, 2021 10 skyrocketing London-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- September 6, 2021 20 Malta-based startups that are continuing to grow fast during 2021
- September 3, 2021 Paris-based fintech startup Mooncard raises €20 million to automate employee expenses and expense accounts
- September 3, 2021 ‘Purpose banking’ for startups: How to incorporate your values into your finances?
- August 27, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 23-27)
- August 19, 2021 10 super promising Copenhagen-based startups catching our attention in 2021
- August 19, 2021 Berlin-based fintech startup Moss secures €25 million in additional funding, led by Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures
- August 19, 2021 What are investors looking for when scouting sustainability startups?
- August 13, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 9-13)
- August 12, 2021 10 Manchester-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- August 10, 2021 10 promising Warsaw-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- July 29, 2021 Fabric Ventures announces new €109 million fund to invest in digital assets and decentralisation
- July 23, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 19-23)
- July 21, 2021 Paris-based Spendesk raises €100 million to bring spend management to every finance team in Europe
- July 7, 2021 Sweden-based Juni raises €18.1 million to boost its e-commerce banking platform for entrepreneurs