Skin Match Technology
We are providing software solutions for Beauty Brands and Retail in a B2B2C approach, leveraging digital touchpoints online and in-store. Through customization, we are highlighting each brand’s individual strengths while still providing the transparency consumers are looking for. From Ingredient-Explainers, Mobile Product Scanners to cross-channel Profiles we enable brands to fully personalize their consumer’s shopping experience and putting their individual needs first.
We develop tools that can be easily implemented on beauty brands- or retailers website, app or in-store iPads etc. and provide an exceptional consultation service connecting across channels.
SKIN MATCH OMNICHANNEL
Articles about Skin Match Technology:
- October 2, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 74 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 28 – Oct. 2, 2020)
- July 16, 2020 Paris-based Sorare raises €3.5 million to accelerate the growth of its global fantasy football game
- March 5, 2020 “To tackle the investment diversity gap, we have to put weight behind it”: Interview with Borski Fund’s partner, Simone (Women’s Day special)
- November 21, 2019 10 Edinburgh-based startups to look out for in 2020
- October 29, 2019 Global impact through European innovation – Interview with Willem Jonker, CEO of EIT Digital
- October 25, 2019 The food of tomorrow – the latest innovations from Europe’s foodtech sector
- August 2, 2019 Starfunding: 10 European startups funded by stars
- April 4, 2019 MIT’s $1.6 million Future of Work Prize open for registration through 9 May
- November 19, 2018 The 10 biggest consumer trends for startups to look out for in the future
- July 17, 2017 10 European startups with the potential to disrupt the beauty industry
- January 4, 2017 OptoForce: revolutionising the tactile sensing of machines