We are building a platform which allows skilled professionals from around the World easily migrate to countries where their skills are in demand.
Articles about Shortage Jobs:
- June 23, 2020 Women coders: Meet these 10 European coding academies improving gender equality
- May 26, 2020 Berlin-based MEDWING secures €28 million to solve hospital staff shortages
- February 5, 2020 Austrian startup Gronda raises €1.5 million to expand its hospitality job platform
- November 5, 2019 UK-based water treatment startup Industrial Phycology raises €813k to launch new eco-friendly system
- May 8, 2019 Berlin-based talent acquisition platform HeyJobs announces $12 million Series A funding, 100 employees, and over 500 clients!
- February 4, 2019 Harvesting flies for protein: Hexafly secures another €1.1 million to feed fish and livestock
- September 6, 2018 10 European startups tackling the refugees crisis
- January 5, 2018 Filling the tech skills gap – Interview with Raffaela Rein, CEO of CareerFoundry
- August 24, 2016 Access to the EU and soon the single digital market is critical for the UK tech community – an interview with Brent Hoberman
- August 15, 2016 HR software: Berlin-based HeavenHR secures €6 million to accelerate growth
- March 7, 2016 Staff Finder: On-demand marketplace for temporary staff scores €20M from One Peak and Goldman Sachs
- April 15, 2015 Interview with Dörte Höppner, Chief Executive of the European Venture Capital Association