We created Shine to simplify entrepreneurship.
We offer freelancers the first pro account specially designed for them. Much more than just a bank account, Shine is a true administrative co-pilot. For the first time, freelancers and entrepreneurs can benefit at the same time:
✔️ From a professional account 100% online, with a simple and intuitive application, to easily manage their activity
✔️ From an administrative co-pilot, to support them from the creation of their business to daily management
✔️ Unprecedented insurance to protect their equipment and their activity
Launched in 2018, Shine has raised 10.8 million euros from Daphni, Kima Ventures, XAnge and several business angels.
Articles about Shine:
- February 2, 2021 Vortexa snaps up €15.7 million to scale up its global energy and shipping analytics platform
- February 1, 2021 EIT Health Catapult: Make your healthtech business shine in front of investors Europe-wide (Sponsored)
- December 1, 2020 “We need brilliant early years education if we want the next generation of children to thrive”: Interview with tiney’s CEO and founder, Brett Wigdortz
- November 19, 2020 Sweden-based Juni raises €2 million to improve banking for e-commerce and online marketing entrepreneurs
- November 18, 2020 Spotlight on 20 kickass female founders in Spain
- November 17, 2020 What do investors look for? 5 tips from seasoned European investors
- November 2, 2020 How to make difficult decisions as a startup founder and CEO?
- October 28, 2020 10 online tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this November
- October 5, 2020 Estonia-based Eziil nabs €1.2 million to digitize factories with its real-time production management software
- October 2, 2020 “Romania is a country that truly shines”: Interview with business angel and serial entrepreneur Grégoire Vigroux
- September 9, 2020 Dublin-based Swyg nabs €1 million to combine AI and peer-interviewers to remove bias from recruitment
- August 25, 2020 How these top founders made their first pocket money (and what they learnt)
- August 19, 2020 “Europe is seen as the next big market for cannabis”: Interview with Ludovic Rachou, co-founder of cannatech startup Rainbow
- August 10, 2020 Interview with Web Summit’s CEO and co-founder Paddy Cosgrave, and Head of Startups Sean Curtin
- July 20, 2020 EU-Startups Job Board: 5 amazing ‘remote working’ startup jobs waiting for you
- July 3, 2020 Episode 1 of the EU-Startups Podcast: The BIG PITCH!
- July 3, 2020 EU-Startups Job Board: 5 cool startup jobs waiting for you in the UK
- June 26, 2020 London-based Hopin raises €35.6 million to boost its online events platform