We created Shine to simplify entrepreneurship.
We offer freelancers the first pro account specially designed for them. Much more than just a bank account, Shine is a true administrative co-pilot. For the first time, freelancers and entrepreneurs can benefit at the same time:
✔️ From a professional account 100% online, with a simple and intuitive application, to easily manage their activity
✔️ From an administrative co-pilot, to support them from the creation of their business to daily management
✔️ Unprecedented insurance to protect their equipment and their activity
Launched in 2018, Shine has raised 10.8 million euros from Daphni, Kima Ventures, XAnge and several business angels.
Articles about Shine:
- January 10, 2023 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | December 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- December 20, 2022 UK-based Rest Less secures €6.8 million for its platform empowering over 50’s to live their best lives
- December 7, 2022 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | November 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- December 5, 2022 Register NOW for EIT Food’s Test Farms Demo Day!
- December 1, 2022 Barcelona: The past, present and future of a European startup hub
- November 21, 2022 InnoStars Awards Grand Final: REGISTER NOW! (Sponsored)
- November 7, 2022 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | October 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- September 22, 2022 D2C Startup Guide: Growing your online storefront (Sponsored)
- August 31, 2022 Swedish startup Cellfion lands new investment to help fuel a sustainable energy transition
- July 27, 2022 From San Fran to Barcelona: People-first travel tech company Beyond opens new European offices (Sponsored)
- July 19, 2022 Introduce your innovation to fragrance and cosmetic industry experts: The call for projects closes soon! (Sponsored)
- May 3, 2022 Discover the latest in PetTech at the EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- April 12, 2022 Finnish fintech startup Zevoy raises €15 million and plans European roll-out of its expense management tool
- February 22, 2022 10 skyrocketing Lithuania-based startups to watch in 2022 and beyond
- February 9, 2022 “We truly believe that we are stronger together” : Interview with Hormona Co-Founders, Jasmine Tagesson (COO) and Karolina Löfqvist (CEO)
- January 25, 2022 10 supercool startup events to check out this quarter (Jan-April 2022)
- January 20, 2022 Tilda and Fe/male Switch team up to empower more women to launch their startups
- September 28, 2021 Quiz: True or Fake startups. Can you tell the difference?