We created Shine to simplify entrepreneurship.
We offer freelancers the first pro account specially designed for them. Much more than just a bank account, Shine is a true administrative co-pilot. For the first time, freelancers and entrepreneurs can benefit at the same time:
✔️ From a professional account 100% online, with a simple and intuitive application, to easily manage their activity
✔️ From an administrative co-pilot, to support them from the creation of their business to daily management
✔️ Unprecedented insurance to protect their equipment and their activity
Launched in 2018, Shine has raised 10.8 million euros from Daphni, Kima Ventures, XAnge and several business angels.
Articles about Shine:
- September 28, 2021 Quiz: True or Fake startups. Can you tell the difference?
- June 22, 2021 Advice from a VC: Why creating a sustainable business will put you in front
- June 21, 2021 10 Black founders of European startups to watch in 2021 & beyond
- June 21, 2021 4 ways to ensure success when talking to investors
- June 7, 2021 “Most success stories are startups designed to be international from day one”: Interview with Plant an App’s founder & CEO, Bogdan Litescu
- March 22, 2021 Startup death rate is over 80% – This research might help improve the survival rate (Sponsored)
- March 18, 2021 How the pandemic is reversing Italy’s “brain drain”: Interviews with the Italian startup ecosystem
- February 2, 2021 Vortexa snaps up €15.7 million to scale up its global energy and shipping analytics platform
- February 1, 2021 EIT Health Catapult: Make your healthtech business shine in front of investors Europe-wide (Sponsored)
- December 1, 2020 “We need brilliant early years education if we want the next generation of children to thrive”: Interview with tiney’s CEO and founder, Brett Wigdortz
- November 19, 2020 Sweden-based Juni raises €2 million to improve banking for e-commerce and online marketing entrepreneurs
- November 18, 2020 Spotlight on 20 kickass female founders in Spain
- November 17, 2020 What do investors look for? 5 tips from seasoned European investors
- November 2, 2020 How to make difficult decisions as a startup founder and CEO?
- October 28, 2020 10 online tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this November
- October 5, 2020 Estonia-based Eziil nabs €1.2 million to digitize factories with its real-time production management software
- October 2, 2020 “Romania is a country that truly shines”: Interview with business angel and serial entrepreneur Grégoire Vigroux
- September 9, 2020 Dublin-based Swyg nabs €1 million to combine AI and peer-interviewers to remove bias from recruitment