Set For Scale
We exist to help you achieve great things. We give our all to every startup we work with, which is why we only work on concepts we genuinely believe in, and with founders who have great potential.
Were here to help you get your startup off the ground, and to keep you on track as you scale. Working with us allows you to avoid the mistakes weve seen made in the past, utilise our wealth of knowledge, and gain access to our network of service providers, experts and investors.
Lets scale your startup together!
Articles about Set For Scale:
- March 5, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (1-5 March, 2021)
- March 5, 2021 “Once’s vision is to create the post-swipe dating world”: Interview with Once’s CEO and founder, Clémentine Lalande
- March 5, 2021 When is a startup no longer a startup?
- March 4, 2021 “There is a huge opportunity for SaaS companies in 2021”: Interview with Paddle’s co-founder Christian Owens
- March 2, 2021 Paris-based sustainable fashion company Vestiaire Collective achieves unicorn status with a new €178 million round
- March 1, 2021 Vilnius-based CGTrader lands €7.8 million to scale its 3D product visualisation software
- March 1, 2021 10 startups every creative should get to know in 2021
- February 19, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 60 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 15-19, 2021)
- February 19, 2021 10 super promising Switzerland-based startups to watch in 2021
- February 18, 2021 10 promising Hungary-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- February 16, 2021 10 skyrocketing Spanish startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- February 9, 2021 10 promising Poland-based startup stars to watch in 2021
- February 3, 2021 5 tips for nailing your first startup internship
- February 2, 2021 Brussels-based Soda raises €11.5 million to bring everyone closer to data
- February 1, 2021 London-based Ben raises €2 million to revolutionise the broken employee benefits system
- January 29, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 66 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 25-29, 2021)
- January 28, 2021 “You constantly need to reinvent yourself”: Interview with Shippeo’s co-founders Lucien Besse and Pierre Khoury
- January 28, 2021 Helsinki-based CHAOS raises €1.5 million to help real estate investors sustainably invest in cities