Set For Scale
We exist to help you achieve great things. We give our all to every startup we work with, which is why we only work on concepts we genuinely believe in, and with founders who have great potential.
Were here to help you get your startup off the ground, and to keep you on track as you scale. Working with us allows you to avoid the mistakes weve seen made in the past, utilise our wealth of knowledge, and gain access to our network of service providers, experts and investors.
Lets scale your startup together!
Articles about Set For Scale:
- October 22, 2020 China’s digital yuan is already here. Do we need a digital euro?
- October 20, 2020 Slovakia and US-based Vectary secures €5.9 million to make 3D design and augmented reality more accessible for everyone
- October 20, 2020 Zurich-based confidential data platform Decentriq raises €3.2 million
- October 19, 2020 Italian e-mobility scaleup Blubrake lands €5.2 million to expand its innovative safety tech for e-bikes
- October 19, 2020 Zurich-based Bota Systems nabs around €150K so robots can better interact and work with humans
- October 16, 2020 Caen-based Datexim raises €1 million for its medical image analysis software
- October 15, 2020 Round2 grows its capital to €30 million for leading digital scaleups
- October 15, 2020 Brighteye Ventures, one of Europe’s largest edtech VCs, announces €46 million second fund
- October 14, 2020 London-based martech Stotles raises €1.5 million to support the public sector
- October 12, 2020 You might outgrow the startup world personally, but startups will always be a thing – here is why!
- October 9, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 69 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 5-9, 2020)
- October 6, 2020 Belgian industrial IoT firm Sensolus secures €3.5 million to enhance visibility in international supply chains
- September 30, 2020 “Bitcoin will be a must-have asset in every investor’s portfolio in 2025”: Interview with Bitpanda’s CEO & co-founder Eric Demuth
- September 30, 2020 Warsaw-based HomeDoctor raises €3.7 million to expand its telemedicine & home-visit services
- September 29, 2020 Vienna-based Bitpanda secures €44.5 million to expand its investment ‘for everyone’ platform across Europe
- September 28, 2020 British wellness app Urban raises €6.5 million, tripling crowdfunding target
- September 25, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 80 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 21-25, 2020)
- September 23, 2020 How can we discuss racial diversity and inclusion at work? (interviews with founders)