Set For Scale
We exist to help you achieve great things. We give our all to every startup we work with, which is why we only work on concepts we genuinely believe in, and with founders who have great potential.
Were here to help you get your startup off the ground, and to keep you on track as you scale. Working with us allows you to avoid the mistakes weve seen made in the past, utilise our wealth of knowledge, and gain access to our network of service providers, experts and investors.
Lets scale your startup together!
Articles about Set For Scale:
- September 20, 2021 Italian startup Screevo secures €510K for its voice control digital assistant for Industry 4.0
- September 13, 2021 Lisbon-based healthtech startup UpHill raises €4.5 million to guide clinical decisions and improve healthcare quality
- September 13, 2021 Berlin-based foodtech startup Formo raises €42 million to supercharge animal-free cheese production
- September 10, 2021 London-based Flo snaps up €42.2 million for its period and cycle tracking app
- September 8, 2021 Portugal-based Reckon raises €1.5 million to democratize autonomous stores in Europe and Middle East
- September 8, 2021 Europe’s largest female-founded VC fund, Revaia, announces final €250 million closing
- September 8, 2021 10 early-stage Berlin-based startups to have your eye on 2021 and beyond
- September 7, 2021 10 skyrocketing London-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- September 6, 2021 London-based OLIO nabs €36.2 million to take a bite out of food waste
- September 3, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 30-September 3)
- September 2, 2021 Why European startups should go multilingual as soon as possible (Sponsored)
- September 1, 2021 5 sales mistakes to avoid as an early-stage B2B startup
- August 31, 2021 What do VC investors want to see from smart city startups?
- August 27, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 23-27)
- August 27, 2021 10 Stockholm-based startups to watch in 2021
- August 26, 2021 Berlin-based elopage raises €32 million for its all-in-one microservices platform for entrepreneurs
- August 25, 2021 EU-Startups CLUB: 25 exclusive benefits and software deals for our members
- August 24, 2021 UK-based phos secures €2 million for its contactless payment acceptance solution for mobile