Servitly

Servitly
Business Name:
Servitly
Category:
Business Description:
Servitly is a Cloud-based application addressing the needs of all the stakeholders involved in designing, selling, and delivering connected services. We provide Equipment manufacturers with the 80% of functionalities they need as built-in features and allow them to implement the remaining 20% through a powerful no-code configuration tool. Servitly integrates with the underlying IoT platform chosen by the manufacturer, such as Microsoft Azure IoT, AWS IoT, Bosch IoT Suite, PTC ThingWorx, Eurotech Everyware Cloud, Particle.
Based in:
Lomazzo
Tags:
SaaS, Software, Equipment Manufacturers
Total Funding:
No funding announced yet
Founded:
2018
Website:
https://www.servitly.com/
💡 You’re a corporate or investor and looking for startups that are innovating in the same market as Servitly? We’re happy to assist you with our Startup Sourcing service.