SCRIBE Studio are a premium commercial copywriting agency, using intelligent content to drive sales, sign-ups & traffic for clients in high-value industries.
Experts in long-tail content, sales funnels, thought leadership and lead generative content, SCRIBE Studio take a unique approach to commercial storytelling that delivers increased sales and revenue for clients.
Articles about SCRIBE Studio:
- May 12, 2021 VC firm Antler closes €30 million fund for Nordic startups
- May 3, 2021 Meet Type Studio: The winner of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- March 1, 2021 “AI music isn’t here in place of traditional music – it’s here to enhance and complement it”: Interview with Loudly’s CEO, Rory Kenny
- July 23, 2020 “I wish to inspire more female and unrepresented founders to join this tribe of challengers”: Interview with Roberta Lucca, co-founder of Bossa Studios games and BAFTA winner
- July 6, 2020 10 motivational TED talks to kick your ass while loosing motivation during home office
- June 17, 2020 Stockholm-based Stillfront lands €114 million to expand its global group of gaming studios
- December 16, 2019 Winners of the 2019 Global Startup Awards announced in Changsha, China
- September 6, 2019 10 video game startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- August 21, 2019 Berlin-based game studio Klang raises €20 million to develop its virtual space colony, Seed
- March 13, 2019 Paris’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- February 11, 2019 10 European VR startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- January 10, 2019 Stockholm’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- December 11, 2018 Berlin’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- November 20, 2018 London’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- November 7, 2018 Overview of 10 state-of-the-art co-working spaces in Zurich
- October 30, 2018 Here are the regional winners of Nordic Startup Awards 2018
- October 24, 2018 Berlin-based Urban Sports Club secures 8-digit funding to strengthen its international growth