Sami is the solution to allow your company to do its part for the climate, in a simple, educational and impactful way.
A connected platform to measure your carbon footprint, that of your products and services.
An intelligent catalog of low-carbon solutions to effectively reduce your impact.
A collaborative dashboard to define goals, monitor your trajectory and communicate your commitments.
A dedicated carbon coach to involve your teams in the process, and to overcome together the specifc environmental challenges your company faces.
Sami is all this, and much more: your best ally to take action and mitigate together the biggest challenge of the century!
Articles about Sami:
- January 16, 2023 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- December 21, 2022 Ten of the biggest funding rounds we tracked this year!
- December 7, 2022 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | November 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- November 25, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 21-25)
- November 18, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 14-18)
- November 11, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 7-11)
- August 5, 2022 A new generation of tech innovators: Interview with Sami Osman
- July 29, 2022 “Only the players with the best tech and a unique proposition survive in the end”: Interview with Hokodo
- July 13, 2022 Stockholm-based Quartr extends seed round to €7 million to revolutionize investor communications
- July 12, 2022 10 young founders taking Europe’s startup scene by storm!
- June 9, 2022 Gothenburg-based Juni lands over €192 million for its ecommerce financial companion
- March 30, 2022 Swedish startup My Telescope secures €2.5 million for its market intelligence software
- March 29, 2022 Munich-based Klar raises €2.3 million to launch its data operating system for ecommerce brands
- March 8, 2022 Femtech startup Jude raises €2.4 million to tackle issue impacting 1 in 3 women
- February 15, 2022 Helsinki-based Swappie lands €108 million to transform smartphone consumption
- August 10, 2021 Finnish startup Innomost raises €5 million to replace palm oil, fossil fuels and food origin ingredients in consumer products
- July 7, 2021 Sweden-based Juni raises €18.1 million to boost its e-commerce banking platform for entrepreneurs
- May 14, 2021 Berlin-based Morressier raises €15 million for its virtual conference platform