Being compliant is not enough anymore.
Despite being 100% compliant, financial institutions are still faced with the growing issue – they still fail to catch the majority of criminals. Only 1-2% of global money laundering is detected.
To stop the criminals in their tracks, banks need more intelligent, intuitive and effective tools. They need for rapid, meaningful and comprehensive data protection.
Our founders have been financial Crime Fighters for over a decade. Now we’ve built the expert-based crime fighting platform institutions need to combat today’s criminals.
Salv platform is quick, user-friendly and easily integrated into your existing IT environment. Banks achieve full governance oversight while, importantly, dramatically increasing the efficiency of your compliance and reporting requirements.
Articles about Salv:
- October 19, 2020 Milan-based FLEEP Technologies completes €900K seed round to bring printed electronics to market
- October 5, 2020 Estonia-based Eziil nabs €1.2 million to digitize factories with its real-time production management software
- September 25, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 80 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 21-25, 2020)
- August 31, 2020 How will the startups from the South of Italy recover from the pandemic?
- May 7, 2020 Estonian askRobin raises €1.6 million to bring fair credit to Latin America
- February 17, 2020 10 promising Estonian startups to watch in 2020
- January 8, 2020 Estonian startup MySpotit raises more than €100K to expand its meeting spaces platform
- January 6, 2020 5 promising European startups tackling the effects of poverty
- December 4, 2019 Salv, founded by ex-TransferWise employees, snaps up €1.8 million to beat financial crime
- November 5, 2019 Spanish bank Santander acquires majority stake in UK fintech Ebury for €406 million
- August 22, 2019 London-based Fitu app raises €408k on Seedrs to let people exercise when and where they like
- June 19, 2019 10 success stories showing that social entrepreneurship can be profitable
- March 19, 2019 10 Greek startups to look out for in 2019
- October 17, 2018 Norwegian AI startup Memory secures $5 million to help businesses unlock the 25th hour
- December 13, 2016 STARTUP IS MY-WAY inspired the next generation of founders and celebrated female entrepreneurship
- January 4, 2011 An interview with Salvatore Sanfilippo, creator of Redis, working out of Sicily