Sag Media Communications
Sag Media Communications is a boutique agency specialized in marketing communications (branding, design, content creation, social & digital media services and PR). Whether you’re a startup or an established business, we provide bespoke marketing strategies tailored around today’s sophisticated consumers and execute them for you.
We started our mission back in 2011 to design, develop and deliver a 360-degree marketing communications strategy. We take ownership of your goals and make it our ultimate objective to create awareness and a desire to be associated with your brand.
Tech savvy, long term creative strategists by nature, we focus on outside-the-box approaches to increasing interest in your brand or company, whilst generating demand for your products and services.
From 2019 we offer HR consultancy services and from 2020 we’ve started supplying circular economy consultancy services to fashion, retail, FMCG companies.
Articles about Sag Media Communications:
- August 26, 2021 10 Hamburg-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- July 30, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 105 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 26-30)
- July 9, 2021 15 content and communication tools to make your startup seen and heard
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- May 3, 2021 Meet Type Studio: The winner of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- March 18, 2021 Final chance to apply for this year’s Pitch Competition – finals to be held at our upcoming EU-Startups Summit (April 28-30)
- January 14, 2021 “The desire for a secure messenger environment is only likely to keep growing”: Interview with Wire’s CEO, Morten Brøgger
- December 18, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Dec 14-18, 2020)
- July 2, 2020 Bristol-based OurPeople secures €1.7 million to grow its team communications app
- June 8, 2020 “Needing to be physically close to get good work done is a thing of the past”: Interview with Happeo’s co-founder and CEO Perttu Ojansuu
- January 3, 2020 10 promising European startups supporting people with disabilities
- October 10, 2019 Taking privacy seriously: London-based New Vector raises €7.7 million to further develop the Matrix ecosystem
- April 17, 2019 60+ awesome people you’ll meet at this year’s EU-Startups Summit
- March 19, 2019 10 Greek startups to look out for in 2019
- March 12, 2019 Amsterdam-based startup I AM POP raises €2 million for its private messaging platform for artists
- February 15, 2019 Amsterdam’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- January 15, 2019 10 UK startups to look out for in 2019