At Safe, we strive to help people making the right decision when buying a personal insurance.
We are nothing but people wanting to help other people making smart financial moves and getting properly covered for what and who they love.
For the first time in history, Safe allows anyone willing to be informed to get prices and coverage information on personal insurance policies without giving ANY personal details !
With Safe, you will keep your contact details and email address secret until payment on the provider’s website and your mailbox will remain unspammed.
Trust Safe and get ready to find out the best insurance deals of the market.
Thanks to hard research work and optimized algorithms, Safe is now able to summarize in a one-page interactive and powerful tool, the only info people wants to know when buying insurance : an indicative price for a level of guarantee.
Articles about SAFE:
- February 26, 2020 Barcelona-based Badi launches its roommate finding service in New York
- February 26, 2020 Tallin-based Timbeter, precision-forestry startup, closes €920K to expand in SE Asia and Latin America
- February 25, 2020 10 promising Greece-based startups to watch in 2020 and beyond
- February 24, 2020 Estonian taxi app Bolt integrates with Google Maps to appear in the ‘Journey Planner’
- February 21, 2020 Bruchsal-based Volocopter extends its Series C to €87 million to pioneer air taxi services
- February 20, 2020 10 promising European HR startups to watch in 2020
- February 18, 2020 10 promising Portugal-based startups to watch in 2020
- February 13, 2020 Stuttgart-based Flip, the employee messenger app, raises €3.6 million seed funding
- February 13, 2020 “Unconventional businesses need unconventional teams”: Interview with Pando’s co-founder couple
- February 11, 2020 Spanish startup Arengu raises €500K pre-seed to expand its secure sign-up form tool
- February 4, 2020 10 promising Norway-based startups to watch in 2020
- February 3, 2020 10 promising European robotics startups to watch in 2020
- January 28, 2020 Microsoft’s M12 invests in SuperAwesome, to make the internet safe for kids
- January 23, 2020 Barcelona-based Badi hits 300K room rental listings and zooms to the US