What started as a father and son business in a small rented office back in 1990, has grown to be a multi-million-pound international travel business employing over 40 staff worldwide today. Facilitating short, mid and long-haul travel, Royal Travel established its reputation by providing highly competitive fares along with a personalised service. Before the age of electronic tickets, our founders used to hand deliver airline tickets to our local customers! Over 25 years later, as the landscape of travelling expanded, so too did the company itself.
Starting in Manchester and gaining traction throughout the UK as one of the leading travel agencies, Royal Travel puts great focus on the customer journey. Choosing the right destination can be an overwhelming task. Royal Travel consultants understand this, and are more than welcoming in helping customers choose a holiday that meets the criteria.
Years of experience and strong working relationships with global airlines, Royal Travel has unfettered access to travel deals around the world. Multi-lingual travel agents have the cultural experience in gaining admission to lucrative deals, allowing us to negotiate discount fares for our customers.
Unlike some travel agencies, Royal Travel has full ATOL, ABTA and IATA accreditation, providing our customers with financial protection and complete peace of mind.
We are not just an online business, but people that can have a real conversation about the kind of holiday they want. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on our support line, or come and visit our retail store which is open 6 days a week.
Airline tickets may no longer be hand delivered in today’s modern world, but the personalised service established by our founders remains a core part of what Royal Travel stands by today.
Articles about Royal Travel:
- June 12, 2020 You’re tired of working from home? Here are 100+ of Europe’s coolest co-working spaces
- January 9, 2020 Salamanca-based Beonprice raises €2.5 million to boost its AI-driven revenue tool for hotels
- October 21, 2019 Delft-based Hardt Hyperloop raises multi-million euro round to develop high-speed, zero emissions transportation
- January 16, 2019 Amsterdam-based travel tech startup Polarsteps raises €3 million and reaches one million users
- May 3, 2017 20 of Europe’s most successful entrepreneurs under 30
- October 21, 2013 The favorite books of Peter Thiel and Dave McClure