Routine is a desktop app that helps busy professionals accomplish more faster, acting has a productivity central operating system.
Through a single keyboard shortcut, Routine allows users to take notes, schedule meetings and capture things to do very quickly from anywhere (e.g Slack, WhatsApp, Gmail, Notion, Asana etc.) so as to complete them later.
Routine goes further by taking into account your time preferences (focus time, administrative work, team meetings etc.) so as to organize your time the way you want it!
With Routine, entrepreneurs, CEOs, investors, executives and managers around the world stay on top of things and accomplish more.
Articles about Routine:
- August 30, 2021 10 Paris-based startups to have your eye on in 2021 and beyond
- August 27, 2021 UK-based Abtrace raises €2.4 million to transform detection and treatment of long-term health conditions
- August 26, 2021 Copenhagen-based Leapwork snaps up €52.6 million for its no-code software test automation platform
- July 27, 2021 Polish startup Jutro Medical raises €6 million for its hybrid telemedicine & in-person health platform
- July 16, 2021 EIT Digital Challenge 2021: The 20 outstanding Deep Tech Scaleups which made it into the finals
- July 7, 2021 Sweden-based Juni raises €18.1 million to boost its e-commerce banking platform for entrepreneurs
- July 5, 2021 Calling all B2C companies in fintech, gaming, and future household! Join the Kaspersky Open Innovation program (Sponsored)
- May 13, 2021 5 signs your startup should be outsourcing
- May 12, 2021 Lithuanian unicorn Vinted raises €250 million on its mission to make second-hand fashion first choice
- April 8, 2021 10 rocketing European startups boosting the home delivery sector
- March 31, 2021 10 promising Cyprus-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- March 12, 2021 “There has been a real shift from CSR initiatives towards core company operations”: Interview with Rebekah Braswell, founding member and CCO of Land Life Company
- March 12, 2021 10 European startups that every new parent should know
- February 10, 2021 10 European startups helping you find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift
- January 28, 2021 Prague-based Superface lands €1.2 million to shake up the API integration market
- January 21, 2021 Polish startup Pergamin raises €660K to grow its contract automation platform
- January 5, 2021 10 European startups helping you to create (and keep!) new positive habits in 2021
- January 5, 2021 10 reasons why you should join a startup in 2021