Routine is a desktop app that helps busy professionals accomplish more faster, acting has a productivity central operating system.
Through a single keyboard shortcut, Routine allows users to take notes, schedule meetings and capture things to do very quickly from anywhere (e.g Slack, WhatsApp, Gmail, Notion, Asana etc.) so as to complete them later.
Routine goes further by taking into account your time preferences (focus time, administrative work, team meetings etc.) so as to organize your time the way you want it!
With Routine, entrepreneurs, CEOs, investors, executives and managers around the world stay on top of things and accomplish more.
Articles about Routine:
- February 10, 2021 10 European startups helping you find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift
- January 28, 2021 Prague-based Superface lands €1.2 million to shake up the API integration market
- January 21, 2021 Polish startup Pergamin raises €660K to grow its contract automation platform
- January 5, 2021 10 European startups helping you to create (and keep!) new positive habits in 2021
- January 5, 2021 10 reasons why you should join a startup in 2021
- December 29, 2020 5 New Year’s resolutions every entrepreneur should make
- December 17, 2020 Berlin-based actio lands €8.5 million to help users pick up new habits
- December 11, 2020 London-based Cosmos Video raises €2.2 million to enable human connection in the remote era
- December 10, 2020 10 cool Christmas gifts made for you by European startups
- December 8, 2020 Cyprus-based Simple nutrition app raises €4.1 million Series A funding
- December 4, 2020 “We’ll see doctors and AI blended to provide better healthcare”: Interview with Piotr Orzechowski, CEO of Infermedica
- November 23, 2020 Dealing with stress and emotions as a startup founder (especially during COVID)
- October 16, 2020 5 promising European startups helping your team to use automated and smart contracts
- October 16, 2020 Caen-based Datexim raises €1 million for its medical image analysis software
- October 13, 2020 London-based Qatalog raises around €12.7 million for its work hub for distributed teams
- October 1, 2020 French beautytech 4.5.6 Skin, dedicated to melanin-rich complexions, raises €700K and unveils first skincare line
- July 20, 2020 Rotterdam-based InvoiceBlox rebrands as Cevinio and secures €4.5 million to globally expand its invoicing system
- June 22, 2020 Cannatech: 10 of the most promising European cannabis tech startups