Routine is a desktop app that helps busy professionals accomplish more faster, acting has a productivity central operating system.
Through a single keyboard shortcut, Routine allows users to take notes, schedule meetings and capture things to do very quickly from anywhere (e.g Slack, WhatsApp, Gmail, Notion, Asana etc.) so as to complete them later.
Routine goes further by taking into account your time preferences (focus time, administrative work, team meetings etc.) so as to organize your time the way you want it!
With Routine, entrepreneurs, CEOs, investors, executives and managers around the world stay on top of things and accomplish more.
Articles about Routine:
- January 27, 2023 Selfies for skincare | Interview with Anastasia Georgievskaya, CEO and Co-founder, Haut.AI
- January 18, 2023 PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Day 2023: Join the Event and Apply to Pitch today! (Sponsored)
- January 10, 2023 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | December 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- January 10, 2023 Meet Medicud, an EIT Health InnoStars Awards Winner | Interview with Founder and CEO Antonio D’Angelo
- January 9, 2023 European healthtech in 2023 | With insights from Medudoc Founder, Mona Ciotta
- December 22, 2022 Dutch startup Aiosyn raises €2 million to harness the power of AI for better clinical diagnostics
- December 20, 2022 Paris-based Sonio has raised €10 million to enhance prenatal care and close the health gap
- December 19, 2022 EU-Startups Christmas Reading List | Top picks for aspiring entrepreneurs
- December 19, 2022 Introducing Obratori: Corporate VC Fund of L’Occitane Group that’s promoting positivity and impact (Sponsored)
- October 14, 2022 The tech trends positively impacting the planet
- August 11, 2022 Improving the care of pregnant women through AI – Interview with Sonio CEO Cécile Brosset
- August 4, 2022 Vienna-based Wowflow raises €1 million to supercharge how facility management teams work
- August 2, 2022 10 European sextech startups empowering better sexual health and wellbeing
- August 2, 2022 Estonian healthtech startup Antegenes secures €2.3 million to advance personalised cancer prevention
- July 6, 2022 Fintech startups promoting financial inclusion: Interview with Pave founder Sho Sugihara
- July 4, 2022 Challenging the status quo of healthcare: Jonas Muff tells us about the vision behind Vara
- June 27, 2022 Combining empathy with technology to enhance CCaaS: the secret to customer success? (Sponsored)
- June 9, 2022 Gothenburg-based Juni lands over €192 million for its ecommerce financial companion