Routine is a desktop app that helps busy professionals accomplish more faster, acting has a productivity central operating system.
Through a single keyboard shortcut, Routine allows users to take notes, schedule meetings and capture things to do very quickly from anywhere (e.g Slack, WhatsApp, Gmail, Notion, Asana etc.) so as to complete them later.
Routine goes further by taking into account your time preferences (focus time, administrative work, team meetings etc.) so as to organize your time the way you want it!
With Routine, entrepreneurs, CEOs, investors, executives and managers around the world stay on top of things and accomplish more.
Articles about Routine:
- May 13, 2021 5 signs your startup should be outsourcing
- May 12, 2021 Lithuanian unicorn Vinted raises €250 million on its mission to make second-hand fashion first choice
- April 8, 2021 10 rocketing European startups boosting the home delivery sector
- March 31, 2021 10 promising Cyprus-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- March 12, 2021 “There has been a real shift from CSR initiatives towards core company operations”: Interview with Rebekah Braswell, founding member and CCO of Land Life Company
- March 12, 2021 10 European startups that every new parent should know
- February 10, 2021 10 European startups helping you find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift
- January 28, 2021 Prague-based Superface lands €1.2 million to shake up the API integration market
- January 21, 2021 Polish startup Pergamin raises €660K to grow its contract automation platform
- January 5, 2021 10 European startups helping you to create (and keep!) new positive habits in 2021
- January 5, 2021 10 reasons why you should join a startup in 2021
- December 29, 2020 5 New Year’s resolutions every entrepreneur should make
- December 17, 2020 Berlin-based actio lands €8.5 million to help users pick up new habits
- December 11, 2020 London-based Cosmos Video raises €2.2 million to enable human connection in the remote era
- December 10, 2020 10 cool Christmas gifts made for you by European startups
- December 8, 2020 Cyprus-based Simple nutrition app raises €4.1 million Series A funding
- December 4, 2020 “We’ll see doctors and AI blended to provide better healthcare”: Interview with Piotr Orzechowski, CEO of Infermedica
- November 23, 2020 Dealing with stress and emotions as a startup founder (especially during COVID)