Room Club is a London based company that connects students, interns and young professionals with a wide choice of professional landlords and accommodation providers.
A hybrid combination of tech-enabled solutions and human interaction and expertise that gives both sides of the market a range of resources and services.
Students and B2B clients can access a range of solutions and services for all their accommodation needs, with a marketplace directly connected to a management platform used by landlords and agents to manage the properties in full.
We have seen a significant growth potential last year, doubling our service fee revenue from 200 to 400k. We have also brought the gross margin on this to 70%. Our total revenue last year exceeded £1.1 million.
Our core team has plenty of experience in IT and web development, as well as property expertise and business development.
Articles about Room Club:
- February 26, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 22-26, 2021)
- February 5, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (1-5 Feb, 2021)
- January 12, 2021 Rome-based Fitprime nabs €2.5 million to expand its online workout and gym platform
- November 24, 2020 TOP 30: Europe’s biggest startup hubs in 2020
- November 3, 2020 10 promising pet startups that are keeping pets and pet lovers happy during the pandemic
- October 30, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 26-30, 2020)
- October 27, 2020 London-based eco startup WILD grabs €2.2 million for its plastic-free, refillable & gender neutral deodorant
- October 2, 2020 Paris-based Colette nabs €1 million to grow its co-living solution for students and lonely seniors
- September 25, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 80 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 21-25, 2020)
- September 25, 2020 10 online tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this October
- September 3, 2020 Munich-based Demodesk raises €6.7 million from Balderton Capital to scale its intelligent online sales meeting software
- July 29, 2020 “The key long-term change will be internationalisation of startup investment”: Interview with Seedrs co-founder and Executive Chairman, Jeff Lynn
- May 26, 2020 10 most promising Slovenian startups to watch in 2020
- May 4, 2020 “This crisis could lead to the beginning of a new era”: Interview with betahaus’s CEO, Madeleine Gummer v. Mohl
- January 14, 2020 10 Austria-based startups to keep your eye on in 2020
- May 24, 2019 10 Mallorca-based startups to watch in 2019 and beyond!
- February 21, 2019 Dope shit: 10 European startups innovating in the marijuana market
- November 28, 2018 Porto’s startup ecosystem at a glance