RETEX Panel is a strong, load-bearing panel made from textile waste fibers and a proprietary composite material
* Can be used anywhere (internal and external)
* Has the same use range as wood paneling (sawed, cut and painted)
* Demonstrates best-in-class technical characteristics
* Has a superior price to quality performance
RETEX SIP Panel (structural insulated panel) is a sandwich panel made from a foam insulating layer with textile fibers between two RETEX panels
* Can be used as wall panels for modular construction of commercial buildings and homes.
* Replaces old fashion wood frame construction with traditional fiberglass insulation.
RETEX EcoTile is a composite material of textile fiber, plastic and tire rubber shredded and mixed with glue to form thick tiles
* Can be used for paving sidewalks, park grounds, schoolyards and other surfaces.
* Replaces concrete, asphalt, bricks, wood and other traditional paving materials
RETEX has developed a replicable manufacturing process and business model for governments with the clear conversion rate of the investment vs. waste problem solved in tons. One RETEX factory continually reprocesses 50,000 tons of textile waste, 30,000 tons of plastic waste and over 7,500 tons of rubber (tire) waste yearly.