Articles about Represent:
- June 21, 2021 10 Black founders of European startups to watch in 2021 & beyond
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- June 17, 2021 Hybrid Work Series, Part 3: How can companies adjust to the new trend? (Interviews with CEOs)
- June 16, 2021 Who controls your startup’s community? (Sponsored)
- June 14, 2021 Hybrid Work Series, Part 1: How will we consume food at work? An interview with Laura Gomez, CEO of Catevering
- June 14, 2021 UK-based Dishpatch raises €11.6 million to grow its ‘finish-at-home’ meal kit
- June 11, 2021 Berlin-based Incari lands €15 million Series A funding to lead new generations of human-machine interfaces
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!
- June 9, 2021 Berlin-based blockchain startup peaq lands €2.5 million to transform IoT into EoT – the Economy of Things
- June 7, 2021 “Most success stories are startups designed to be international from day one”: Interview with Plant an App’s founder & CEO, Bogdan Litescu
- June 3, 2021 Zurich-based Riskwolf lands €685K to turbocharge its insurtech platform
- June 2, 2021 UK-based Depop, a fashion marketplace, is acquired by e-commerce giant Etsy, for around €1.33 billion
- June 2, 2021 UK-based Clim8 secures around €2.3 million for its sustainable investment platform
- May 31, 2021 What’s it really like to fundraise whilst pregnant? Female founders share their stories
- May 20, 2021 White Star Capital closes €40.9 million digital asset fund for crypto-networks and blockchain-enabled businesses
- May 19, 2021 Startup Founders: Manage your entire company in a single app (Sponsored)
- May 13, 2021 10 cool tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this June
- May 10, 2021 CEOs, Thought Leaders & Investors: Apply now to join EU-Startups as guest contributor or columnist!