Rehearsal rooms, recording studios and concert halls for everyone. At PianoMe evryone can find the right rehearsal room for any occasion. Our practice rooms are ideal for:
· Travelers and professional musicians who simply can not do without a piano,
· Music students or those who want to become one,
· Music teachers who are unable to teach sufficiently from home,
· Ambitious hobby pianists with an interest in practicing leisurely on a grand piano as well as
· Piano beginners who want to try out the piano flexibly and without commitment.
No matter the occasion, our practice rooms at PianoMe are perfect for seminars and workshops, music therapy sessions, concerts and recitals as well as ensemble-rehearsals and much, much more.
We are PianoMe - and we believe in the idea of a ‘shared economy’. Thanks to today’s focus on digital infrastructure, customers and vendors are closer than ever before. With this in mind, our goal is to make the process of renting and hiring piano practice rooms as simple as possible. Private individuals, companies and other institutions can now rent out their piano practice rooms through PianoMe. These practice rooms, which may otherwise have gone unused for long periods of time, can then be booked and rented flexibly online. The piano rooms are available to book by the hour which allows for very reasonable rental prices.
Articles about REH Commerce:
- November 17, 2022 Stockholm-based Dema.ai bags €4 million for its no-code tool to make e-commerce profitable
- November 10, 2022 10 super promising Sicilian startups to watch over the next year!
- October 31, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- October 19, 2022 How crowdfunding is helping Pure Electric fuel a generation of greener mobility
- October 17, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- October 4, 2022 Berlin’s Everstores to launch after picking up €18 million to unlock a European D2C asset class
- September 22, 2022 D2C Startup Guide: Growing your online storefront (Sponsored)
- September 19, 2022 Sweden’s Instabox and Budbee to join forces and push forward sustainable last-mile delivery
- September 16, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 12-16)
- September 5, 2022 Freshsales Suite: The CRM of choice for European startups (Sponsored)
- September 2, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Aug 29 – Sept 2)
- September 1, 2022 Ecommerce brand Motatos lands €38 million to tackle growing food waste problem
- August 22, 2022 Vilnius-based Okredo scores €650k for its open data platform
- August 8, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked this week
- July 26, 2022 10 super promising Lisbon-based startups to watch in 2022 and beyond!
- July 18, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- July 8, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 4-8)
- June 24, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 20-24)