Articles about Red Sift:
- August 24, 2021 What are the advantages of US versus European VCs?
- June 18, 2021 London-based SearchSmartly aims to redefine the home search experience with €1.46 million in fresh funding
- March 19, 2021 Can media be a venture capital case? Here are 5 European media startups that raised VC funding!
- January 8, 2021 London-based Peptone nabs €2 million to help big pharma develop life-saving proteins
- March 25, 2020 London-based Humio, an unlimited logging solution, lands €18.5 million Series B
- March 17, 2020 10 promising cybersecurity startups to watch in 2020
- March 10, 2020 EU-Startups Summit: The future of HR – a panel discussion with Jobbio, Zenjob and Jobbatical
- January 14, 2020 London-based Red Sift launches its cybersecurity solutions across the US
- December 5, 2019 Nordic Startup Awards 2019 Regional Winners announced in Copenhagen
- October 21, 2019 Who was Ada Lovelace? The life of the woman who envisioned the modern day computer
- September 19, 2019 London-based cybersecurity startup Red Sift raises €8 million Series A
- March 26, 2018 Navigating through different startup scenes: Interview with Sissel Hansen, founder & CEO of Startup Guide
- December 21, 2017 Fly Ventures closed a $41 million early stage fund to automate the VC business and to invest in European startups
- November 12, 2014 Simplified flight search engine PaperFlies expands internationally
- December 3, 2013 Social data platform DataSift raises $42 million