If you’re sharing a place with your roommates or you’re someone that goes out to eat often with a group of friends, you might have found it difficult to split the bills or keep tabs on your spending. Receipt Manager is an app that allows you to split costs and keep track of the money you’ve lent or borrowed.
To make your shared spendings more organized, the app makes it possible to add people into groups. Each group keeps a list of participants with the amounts they’ve lent or borrowed from the group, previous spendings and items which need to be bought in the future.
The app also provides a few ways to quickly access recent spendings within groups, such as searching for spendings based on the location they were made.
Split the bill with Receipt Manager!
Articles about Receipt Manager:
- September 3, 2021 Paris-based fintech startup Mooncard raises €20 million to automate employee expenses and expense accounts
- August 27, 2021 10 Stockholm-based startups to watch in 2021
- March 20, 2020 10 German startups that will crush it in 2020 and beyond – despite Coronavirus
- March 16, 2020 Sofia-based Payhawk raises €3 million in seed funding to simplify business expenses
- December 5, 2019 Nordic Startup Awards 2019 Regional Winners announced in Copenhagen
- October 2, 2019 Hamburg-based Comydo secures high six-figure seed investment for its smart front door opener for parcel carriers
- August 26, 2019 The basics of financial planning & analysis for startups
- February 26, 2019 10 Slovenian startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- May 30, 2018 Pleo secures $16 million for the European expansion with its smart payment cards
- February 2, 2018 Making business banking great again: Interview with Alexandre Prot – Co-founder & CEO of Qonto
- January 22, 2018 10 French startups to watch in 2018
- March 24, 2017 Startup Jobs of the Week: Join Dealini, Project A, Xpenditure, Wimdu or IconPeak
- May 26, 2016 Danish startup Pleo wins Pioneer Of The Year 2016
- April 13, 2011 Plendi and FreeAgent help you save time & money