Receipt Bank was founded in 2010 to help the world work smarter. We help accountants, bookkeepers and small businesses drop the data entry, go paperless and spend more time doing what they love.
WHAT WE DO
We make it simple to capture, process and share financial information instantly. A unique combination of AI-powered OCR technology and human verification turns documents into digital data faster than any other solution, with a level of accuracy you can trust.
Since 2010, the Receipt Bank mission has grown fast. We’ve opened offices in four continents, with 450 employees and growing.
Leading private equity firms, Kennet Partners and Insight Venture Partners, have invested in our vision. We were named one of the UK’s fastest growing companies in Europe by Deloitte in 2018, and have been in the top 50 fastest growing tech companies in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the past two years.
Articles about Receipt Bank:
- December 4, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 70+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 30-Dec 4, 2020)
- December 3, 2020 Finnish startup ReceiptHero raises €2 million seed round to scale digital receipts into new markets
- November 18, 2020 Blockchers presents 4 exciting blockchain startups shaping the future of energy, legal compliance, consulting, and banking (Sponsored)
- August 20, 2020 Dublin-based Offr raises €3 million led by Barclays to launch its proptech platform in UK and Australia
- May 15, 2020 Fintech ANNA nabs €19.7 million for its SME app and debit card that “miaows”
- May 7, 2020 Countingup raises €4.5 million to automate banking and accounting for small businesses
- May 5, 2020 Berlin-based Zeitgold, bookkeeping automation platform, raises €27 million
- March 20, 2020 10 German startups that will crush it in 2020 and beyond – despite Coronavirus
- March 16, 2020 Sofia-based Payhawk raises €3 million in seed funding to simplify business expenses
- January 3, 2020 London-based Receipt Bank snaps up €65.4 million to expand automated bookkeeping platform globally
- November 14, 2019 Copenhagen-based fintech startup Cardlay raises €9 million and announces breakthrough deal with Eurocard
- August 8, 2019 The basics of financial accounting for startups
- June 27, 2019 Copenhagen’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- May 14, 2019 Danish fintech Pleo raises €50 million Series B round to transform business spending across Europe
- March 20, 2019 10 of Europe’s most promising early-stage blockchain startups
- March 14, 2019 10 Luxembourgish startups to look out for in 2019
- December 19, 2018 London-based fintech startup Flux raises €6.6 million to bring receipts into the digital age
- May 24, 2018 10 Danish startups to watch in 2018