Really A Robot
We have developed a robot, which can scan a person’s Coronapass and temperature, detect face mask and access whether it is worn correctly. The device is named #NoFever and it can automatically adjust to the user’s height, and most importantly, it is GDPR compliant. #NoFever can be placed at entrances of buildings or properties to ensure a more thorough visitor checking to limit the spread of COVID-19, completely automatically- without using manual labour.
Our sales campaign was launched in June 2021. The current #NoFever market consists of businesses, organisations, and public institutions in Denmark, however, we intend to acquire a target market in other countries in the nearest future. Significantly, #NoFever has a perspective of a long-term product life after the pandemic, ensuring security entry system: scanning tickets, performing identity validation and temperature checks, guiding, etc.
The core team consists of Co-founder & CEO Jevgenijs Galaktionovs, Co-founder & CTO Hugo Markoff and Co-founder & CXO Andreas Hein Hoffmann. Together we encompass experience in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, programming, sensors, electronics, product design, kinematics, dynamics, computer vision, neural networks, complex mobile robotics, and user experience. Considering our knowledge and background, the future plan entails development of many more innovative robotic solutions.
Articles about Really A Robot:
- May 21, 2021 “The ability to orchestrate spaces in which employees love to work in, is going to be crucial”: Interview with Locatee’s CEO & co-founder, Thomas Kessler
- April 23, 2021 “To prepare for fundraising, entrepreneurs should thoroughly think about the key make-or-break points of their business”: Interview with Picus Capital’s Founding Partner & Managing Director, Robin Godenrath
- April 19, 2021 “It feels like the right time for the global manufacturing industry to have its web moment”: Interview with Wikifactory’s co-founder Tom Salfield
- March 15, 2021 British startup FocalPoint raises €7 million to accelerate roll-out of high accuracy satellite positioning software
- August 24, 2020 UK-based Caper gets backing from LEGO for its interactive outdoor family adventures
- June 10, 2020 “We believe that coworking will grow a lot”: Interview with Talent Garden’s CEO and co-founder Davide Dattoli
- May 15, 2020 “It almost needs to be both your work and hobby at the same time”: Interview with Funnel’s CEO Fredrik Skantze
- March 20, 2020 10 German startups that will crush it in 2020 and beyond – despite Coronavirus
- March 18, 2020 “The only way to ensure success is to reorient everything around the customer.”: Interview with Signavio’s founder Gero
- March 11, 2020 10 most promising Finland-based startups to watch in 2020
- November 21, 2019 10 Edinburgh-based startups to look out for in 2020
- November 18, 2019 Innovation and Acceleration for a strong digital Europe – Interview Chahab Nastar, CIO at EIT Digital
- October 16, 2019 Bratislava-based startup Minit raises €7 million in Series A round led by Target Global
- July 29, 2019 London-based edtech startup Cypher raises €277k to expand its coding camps for kids
- May 20, 2019 UK-based enterprise decision-making platform PROWLER.io raises €21.5 million Series B round at €90 million valuation
- November 30, 2018 Navigating the hurdles of hardware startups (Sponsored)
- November 28, 2018 Porto’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- October 11, 2018 10 European edtech startups that are transforming the way we learn