Really A Robot
We have developed a robot, which can scan a person’s Coronapass and temperature, detect face mask and access whether it is worn correctly. The device is named #NoFever and it can automatically adjust to the user’s height, and most importantly, it is GDPR compliant. #NoFever can be placed at entrances of buildings or properties to ensure a more thorough visitor checking to limit the spread of COVID-19, completely automatically- without using manual labour.
Our sales campaign was launched in June 2021. The current #NoFever market consists of businesses, organisations, and public institutions in Denmark, however, we intend to acquire a target market in other countries in the nearest future. Significantly, #NoFever has a perspective of a long-term product life after the pandemic, ensuring security entry system: scanning tickets, performing identity validation and temperature checks, guiding, etc.
The core team consists of Co-founder & CEO Jevgenijs Galaktionovs, Co-founder & CTO Hugo Markoff and Co-founder & CXO Andreas Hein Hoffmann. Together we encompass experience in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, programming, sensors, electronics, product design, kinematics, dynamics, computer vision, neural networks, complex mobile robotics, and user experience. Considering our knowledge and background, the future plan entails development of many more innovative robotic solutions.
Articles about Really A Robot:
- January 20, 2023 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 16-20)
- January 11, 2023 Oxbotica secures €130 million to take its autonomous vehicle software worldwide
- January 10, 2023 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | December 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- January 5, 2023 10 super promising startups from the Netherlands to watch in 2023!
- December 21, 2022 New members of the Unicorn Club: 10 European unicorn stories from 2022
- November 29, 2022 BoostUp! Bridge 2022 Final Event: Register TODAY for this FREE event! (Sponsored)
- November 28, 2022 Finding opportunities in the blind spots of VC | Insights from BackingMinds CEO, Sara Resvik
- November 28, 2022 Harnessing AM for a sustainable, circular world | Interview with the Founders of f3nice
- November 21, 2022 Giving equal chances for everyone to become a parent | Interview with Jenny Saft, Co-founder, Apryl
- November 18, 2022 Digitizing the global supply chain | Interview with Christina Rebel, Co-founder, Wikifactory
- November 15, 2022 Meet the EIT Digital Challenge 2022 winners!
- November 14, 2022 The future of meat is going to be exceptionally tasty: Interview with CTO and co-founder of Meatable, Daan Luining
- November 7, 2022 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | October 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- November 2, 2022 Demand ramps up development plans for Swedish startup STILRIDE’s industrial origami revolution
- October 10, 2022 Inventing the future with scientific breakthroughs: Interview with Tess van Stekelenburg from Hummingbird Ventures
- October 7, 2022 Creating the restaurants of the future: Interview with Nick Popovici Co-Founder & CEO of Vita Mojo
- September 8, 2022 Startup survival guide: How founders can prepare for crisis
- June 21, 2022 Vienna-based 25superstars scores over €474k to launch its marketplace connecting companies with content creators